• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have noticed that for most bands, their first album or two are usually the best

Exactly..........because once they sell out, they have an obligation to come up with music that can please majorities rather than minorities.........so people start writing their music for them and that is why lyrics get cheesy and the music itself starts to dumb down.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamey Johnson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOL.......I can't even compare the 2, completely different.

With that said, my parents shoved country music down my throat so much when I was younger that after I left town I pretty much haven't listened to any country since.

I don't mind some country though. I just really hate the "she thinks my combine's sexy baby yeaaaa" crap.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...... I'm not a fan of pop country.......

I do like eric church, jason aldean though.....

I'm kinda the opposite..... I was born on rock, pop, grunge, punk........ and grew away from it...... Now I'm not a big fan of it.... I still like GNR and my stoner stuff but- that's about it....

Can't stand this screaming shit....... or excessive guitar rifts....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say HH listening to that song reminds me of some bands I like......they aren't considered country though. They have the twangy twang sound but the singer doesn't sing like he's from down south or anything

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I like to listen to some music that just drowns me out..........actually I like to do that most of the time. It's 1,000,000,000 times better when I'm high though

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the more I think about it, the songs I write and play are countryish........I just don't write country lyrics and I don't sing like I've got a tractor in my throat

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the more I think about it, the songs I write and play are countryish........I just don't write country lyrics and I don't sing like I've got a tractor in my throat

Lol I just play freeform chords for the most part... I suck at lead guitar improvisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.