• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music Videos

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock music videos are somewhat okay, but music videos today have gone downhill. I guess that goes with the music.

Music videos used to be so awesome. I was looking at this video by Rough Trade. Gold. Those early 80s videos cannot be beat.

Even Lita Ford's Gotta Let Go. Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It.

In the 90s, there was a lull in the late 90s. Then in late 99, early 00 music videos were creative again. And it's gone completely downhill since.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock music videos are somewhat okay, but music videos today have gone downhill. I guess that goes with the music.

Music videos used to be so awesome. I was looking at this video by Rough Trade. Gold. Those early 80s videos cannot be beat.

Even Lita Ford's Gotta Let Go. Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It.

In the 90s, there was a lull in the late 90s. Then in late 99, early 00 music videos were creative again. And it's gone completely downhill since.

There's no budget for them anymore. Labels aren't fronting the money for them, and bands are often left to funding them themselves. Unless you're in a BIG band like the Foo Fighters or a pop star, the money isn't there.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course music videos are done.

It's all been downhill since MC Hammer's Pumps and a Bump.

You can't top perfection.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't find Pumps and a Bump all that great. In fact, that video was out before the summer of 94 which had excellent videos.

Active still produces good videos. Last Day Under the Sun, History of Violence, and The Jester show that. All the other genres is about showcasing the artist.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't find Pumps and a Bump all that great. In fact, that video was out before the summer of 94 which had excellent videos.

Active still produces good videos. Last Day Under the Sun, History of Violence, and The Jester show that. All the other genres is about showcasing the artist.

You uncultured swine. No video was greater at running up your parents' phone bill ordering The Box than Pumps and a Bump. Mesmerizing.