• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music about guns

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about we shut this thread down, just seems wrong to be playing music about guns right now.

Thanks!

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yoga, just too many problems with guns right now, seems wrong having a thread ignoring those problems, let this die, ok?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yoga, just too many problems with guns right now, seems wrong having a thread ignoring those problems, let this die, ok?
Right Now??

It's all relative..there are always too many problems with guns, no matter what, where, when or why.
I mean...there are problems with drugs & alcohol (yet we're still doing a thread on that topic)
There are still many problems with the coronavirus pandemic (and there's an active thread on that as well)

It's just music, bro....no one is posting anything with malicious or insensitive intent.
Not sure what shutting this one down will accomplish. Just seems that'll be tantamount to T's & P's.
But hey, if you feel like putting this thread on ice will make some sort of positive difference....

Last edited:

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right Now??

It's all relative..there are always too many problems with guns, no matter what, when or why.
I mean...there are problems with drugs & alcohol ( yet we're still doing a thread on that topic)
There are still problems with the coronavirus pandemic (and there's an active thread on that as well)

It's just music, bro....no one is posting anything with malicious or insensitive intent.
Not sure what shutting this one down will accomplish. Just seems that'll be tantamount to T's & P's.
But hey, if you feel like putting this thread on ice will be making some sort of positive difference....

If ya need to post about guns go ahead I won;t be.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ya need to post about guns go ahead I won;t be.
Actually I'm okay either way.
But if you honestly feel that strongly about it, you can always ask one of the mods, or Harold (the admin) to lock it.
Pretty certain they'd honor your request...and fwiw...I'd have no problem with that at all.

:thumb:

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I'm okay either way.
But if you honestly feel that strongly about it, you can always ask one of the mods, or Harold (the admin) to lock it.
Pretty certain they'd honor your request...and fwiw...I'd have no problem with that at all.

:thumb:

Not that big a deal, just feel funny with all the deaths we are seeing because of guns to.........here ya go a song about guns.

My last post in this thread.