• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mullie back in the FO

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Kings?

The fact that he wasn't brought into the fold with the LaGruber regime is a little disappointing.

His Jersey is up in the sky, he couldn't get a "special assistant" title?

:lame:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it sucks, but Mullin will be associated with the old regime and Lacob has shown he's trying to get as far away from that as possible. I can't assume any offer was made to him by the Warriors, but the move for Mullin to the Kings FO is definitely in his best interest. It was probably one of the best front office jobs he would have been offered at this time by any team, let alone a team in his backyard. On top of that if the Kings do a complete overhaul and become a competitive team again, he could possible leverage that into a GM/Executive role with another team.

If Mullin came to the Warriors as a special assistant, he wouldn't be able to get much credit for anything since the turn around has arguably already come here. If he were looking to just collect a pay check and be around the organization that would be a great situation for him. I think he wants to be in a bigger position in the NBA structure.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mullins wants back in the NBA. Not disappointing. He got a job. So? Good for him.

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still confused as to why you're mad or even frustrated about this... he wasn't a great GM.