• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

M's Have 3 All-Stars...No really.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the Braves are good...lol. I have always liked their organization goining back to the 80's. They do it right.
Dale Murphy was one of my favorite players growing up. I felt like the only team I could ever watch in Spokane was the Atlanta Braves so I was a huge Braves fan since it was always on TBS. Had a single mother raising me so we didn’t have cable so the Mariners weren’t an option.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dale Murphy was one of my favorite players growing up. I felt like the only team I could ever watch in Spokane was the Atlanta Braves so I was a huge Braves fan since it was always on TBS. Had a single mother raising me so we didn’t have cable so the Mariners weren’t an option.
I grew up in SW Washington and mariners were on like 20 games a year so I did the same. Started with Murphy (an Oregon guy) and then the Avery/Smoltz/Glavine/Maddux era. Fun times even if M's were still my first choice. I used to keep a scorebook for years by listening to Niehouse on the radio. That was a blast for some reason.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think.weather.they are.right now..aaahh
Kerby..yes..
Julio..yes..but maybe not this year

Gilbert yes..but same as Julio

Surprise. Addition..
Woo...
And even though..castillo.did NoT make it..
He will.
Everyone.eccept Gonzales..is a potential all
Star..in the rotation.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in SW Washington and mariners were on like 20 games a year so I did the same. Started with Murphy (an Oregon guy) and then the Avery/Smoltz/Glavine/Maddux era. Fun times even if M's were still my first choice. I used to keep a scorebook for years by listening to Niehouse on the radio. That was a blast for some reason.
Yeah outside Dale Murphy I loved Bruce Bennedict, Glenn Hubbard, Rafael Ramirez, Chris Chambliss, Bob Horner, Phil Niekro, Rick Camp, Rick Mahler...

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah outside Dale Murphy I loved Bruce Bennedict, Glenn Hubbard, Rafael Ramirez, Chris Chambliss, Bob Horner, Phil Niekro, Rick Camp, Rick Mahler...
Those wear the days. Glen Mother Hubbard....lol. None of those guys looked like athletes yet they could play.