• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

M's Execs Faced S.H. Complaints

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That explains a lot. They were doing their own pitching...

Morons...

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this earlier and didn't really know what to say.

I guess its sad that I feel this isn't super suprising.

Also the Mariners response to the story is disappointing.

I mean it is Geoff Baker so I take his his Mariners stories with a grain of salt. At the same time if this is true and Mather doesn't lose his job then it seems like a massive problem.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense, I mean there getting money out of us to sit in that beautiful stadium and watch the crap talent they put on the field and mean while there up in the offices "rubbing women" and telling " rude jokes" while watching the "hot blondes" in the stadium.......

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean it is Geoff Baker so I take his his Mariners stories with a grain of salt. At the same time if this is true and Mather doesn't lose his job then it seems like a massive problem.

The most mazing/disappointing thing is that they remove Mathers from the head HR position and put his sleazy partner Armstrong in it. How can that happen?

The video thing didn't bother me because I have always told my daughter (now 24) if you dress that way you will be treated that way. Right or wrong, that is my belief. You need to be accountable. But the harassment part is inexcusable. Now do some take advantage of that for money? Sure and that should be jail time if proven because it diminishes from the true harassment which is unforgivable.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no way he can keep his job with the Mariners with the times publishing it. They took down the mayor for Christ sakes.

But to me, most of it is dumb. Chicks love doing sexually inappropriate stuff when they are on the big screen so why is that even an issue that someone kept that one clip?