• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MR. BUNGLE

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking love Mike Patton...I don't necessarily love every project he's done, but the dude has no filter and will eviscerate the banal with abandon.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got tix for the LA show?

When I clicked on the presale tix option for the SF show...it said no tix available..

So I'm not sure if that means those are sold out.

It looks like the general admission tix are dropping tomorrow.
I think the presale shit must've been nonsense. I waited with it queued and ready to go the second it afforded it, and got the same message.

I overpaid through a ticket agency. I think it was Vivid er something like that. I think they are only $45 tomorrow, but it's a pretty small venue and didn't wanna risk em' selling out.

Ima bring the fam and hit up Disneyland too...make a trip out of it en sech.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the presale shit must've been nonsense. I waited with it queued and ready to go the second it afforded it, and got the same message.

I overpaid through a ticket agency. I think it was Vivid er something like that. I think they are only $45 tomorrow, but it's a pretty small venue and didn't wanna risk em' selling out.

Ima bring the fam and hit up Disneyland too...make a trip out of it en sech.

Yeah..that's a small venue...but hey, sometimes those make for the better shows. The Warfield's capacity is more than twice the size of the Fonda... plus, I love the good old Warfield for concerts. Seen a lot of great ones there. If I can only score balcony seats tomorrow that would be cool too all the same. And most of all, I'm just glad it falls on a weekend.

:thumb:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking love Mike Patton...I don't necessarily love every project he's done, but the dude has no filter and will eviscerate the banal with abandon.

LOL at dissing Wolfmother....and him sporting that SF Gigantes tee shirt in Chicago.

Dude definitely has unique vocal chops and can belt out some tunes though...

Last edited:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah..that's a small venue...but hey, sometimes those make for the better shows. The Warfield's capacity is more than twice the size of the Fonda... plus, I love the good old Warfield for concerts. Seen a lot of great ones there. If I can only score balcony seats tomorrow that would be cool too all the same. And most of all, I'm just glad it falls on a weekend.

:thumb:

Smaller the better, IMO

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOUR YOU MISERABLE BASTARDS! r*pe AND PILLAGE BEFORE YOU GET TOO OLD GODDAMNIT!