• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Moving

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When has a hobby ever meant you do it at your own expense? People make money off a hobby all the time.

Secondly, I'd never give
When has a hobby ever meant you do it at your own expense? People make money off a hobby all the time.

Secondly, I'd never give you a list of contact of anyone I know. The last thing I want to do is put you into contact with them. I don't hate anyone that much.

Thirdly, remodel and fixing up a home are the same things.

Maybe you need to google some of these things before you go off looking like more of a clown then you already do around here.
God your lame. You really think I was serious about speaking with anyone your associated with ?
you a list of contact of anyone I know. The last thing I want to do is put you into contact with them. I don't hate anyone that much.

Maybe you need to google some of these things before you go off looking like more of a clown then you already do around here.

Secondly, I'd never give you a list of contact of anyone I know. The last thing I want to do is put you into contact with them. I don't hate anyone that much.

Wow ! Once again I hit DC in his ego bone. First off, YOU need a new hobby ( an activity one does in his leisure time for pleasure ), because since you've been here not one of your " can't miss boys " has amounted to shit in the NFL. So, in Cd's Dads case ( and his as well as he's helped his dad numerous times ) they both spend their time " fixing up houses " in their leisure time for pleasure. Since your so daft, I'll spell it out for you. Cds Dad and the church are buying properties using church collections, donations, raffles, bake sales, political influence, gullible Jesus nuts,etc to purchase slightly dilapidated homes, throw some band aids on them and resell for nice profit. Who do you thinks paying for Cds ( Haiti tour or is it the Tahiti tour ?) ......the dumb ignorant parishioners ! Love to see the pics Cd when you come back. Seriously. PS.....You really think I believe you have any friends that possess insight or knowledge period ? Come on, you have better chance at convincing me that your addicted to ass sucking.
Are you being obtuse on purpose? Or does it come naturally?
Did you have to look that up again Walker . You've only used it like ten times already. Find a new word please

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, did you get confused again? Unlike you, I don't have to look up words I type. And I challenge you to find another time in the past few weeks I used that word in a post, since you seem to think I overuse it. I can wait....

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow ! Once again I hit DC in his ego bone. First off, YOU need a new hobby ( an activity one does in his leisure time for pleasure ), because since you've been here not one of your " can't miss boys " has amounted to shit in the NFL. So, in Cd's Dads case ( and his as well as he's helped his dad numerous times ) they both spend their time " fixing up houses " in their leisure time for pleasure. Since your so daft, I'll spell it out for you. Cds Dad and the church are buying properties using church collections, donations, raffles, bake sales, political influence, gullible Jesus nuts,etc to purchase slightly dilapidated homes, throw some band aids on them and resell for nice profit. Who do you thinks paying for Cds ( Haiti tour or is it the Tahiti tour ?) ......the dumb ignorant parishioners ! Love to see the pics Cd when you come back. Seriously. PS.....You really think I believe you have any friends that possess insight or knowledge period ? Come on, you have better chance at convincing me that your addicted to ass sucking.

Did you have to look that up again Walker . You've only used it like ten times already. Find a new word please
I’ve refrained from ever saying anything as I haven’t seen how anything I could say would be helpful. However, by ANY community standards this crosses the line as a personal attack and frankly Randy, you deserve to be banned. I’m offended and any person with a shred of conscience should be offended by this hate filled attack.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve refrained from ever saying anything as I haven’t seen how anything I could say would be helpful. However, by ANY community standards this crosses the line as a personal attack and frankly Randy, you deserve to be banned. I’m offended and any person with a shred of conscience should be offended by this hate filled attack.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I agree on the ban. I've been trying for a long time but even I know if I wanted, I could come back under an alias if I so desired. The arbitrator would welcome anyone ( like DC ) that kissed his ass. Let's just put all the cards on the table then shall we. I am tired of all the lies and bs this world is full of, and to be honest, I only come here to get latest Bronco news but I just can't help replying to those that manipulate and deceive for their own purposes. Cd is a liar and a fake and his butt buddy DC is a joke. Here's a guy that has all this inside info ( according to him ) yet his website is still a joke, nobody recognizes him as a viable resource option anywhere in the college ranking system that I've found anywhere. Do you really think anyone with the credentials he puts upon himself would bother with this board or ME in any sense whatsoever ? Come on !. I tell you what, if you or Cd has any balls at all and want to show everybody what a nut case I am, let's play a " game " girls! I'm ready.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post was absolutely slander. And in court, you would be paying a steep price.

There are plenty of other places to get news from. I recommend denverbroncos.com if you want the latest. This is a discussion board, and you do more to shut down discussion than to encourage it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shaggy hey Randymon is asking to be banned and these comments have absolutely crossed a line. He has been similar on this board before so if you could do something that would be greatly appreciated.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, nobody should bother responding to these tirades. Hes either drunk, off his meds, or both. He needs help none of us are qualified to give, and responding just prolongs his sticking around.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, nobody should bother responding to these tirades. Hes either drunk, off his meds, or both. He needs help none of us are qualified to give, and responding just prolongs his sticking around.
You know, I totally agree. But until tonight I have tried that and it doesn’t seem to help.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha Walker Hilarious ! First off, it's called remodeling unless your in 5th grade or stuck in a cubicle your whole life watching ****. Also DC, if it's a hobby, that means you do it at your expense. Could you give the list of all these guys that remodel homes for free ? I could use their number. God help us all

You act like you know what your talking about but you don't. Remodeling or fixing up a home is the same term used. I've remodeled and fixed up homes several times. Both terms are used alot. So stop "thinking" you know what you are talking about. Just stop bitching to just bitch.