• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mountain West Thread v1.0

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
epsX4cV.png

Week 11 Scores

Friday, November 10th
BYU 31 -21 UNLV

Saturday, November 11th
Wyoming 28 - 14 Air Force
New Mexico 14 - 55 Texas A&M
San Jose St 14 - 59 Nevada

Fresno State 24 - 7 Hawai'i (3rd Quarter)
Boise State 38 - 45 Colorado State (4th Quarter)

Currently, all Poke fans are keeping a close eye on the Boise game, as if Wyoming can win out, Boise will need to lose two if we are going to go to the MW Championship game again. Fresno State has the advantage in the MW West division with the tie breaker over SDSU and a game ahead. The only hurdle for Frenso State is that their last two games are against the top two teams in the Mountain Division, Wyoming and Boise State.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rypien throws an INT with 6 minutes to go in the game.

Rams might be able to put this one away if they can put together a drive that ends in seven points.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
technically v2.0 sir

when everyone started making conference threads I made the Mountain West one, mostly just us Boise State fans and one Wyoming one

Wyoming is in the drivers seat now, seeing that we put forth an awful effort against Colorado State tonight and next week is our annual loss to Air Force

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
technically v2.0 sir

when everyone started making conference threads I made the Mountain West one, mostly just us Boise State fans and one Wyoming one

Wyoming is in the drivers seat now, seeing that we put forth an awful effort against Colorado State tonight and next week is our annual loss to Air Force

Ha - I didn't see the v1, so my apologies.

You still hold the tie breaker, assuming you lose tonight.

And whatever this garbage CSU is wearing needs to go. I hate when teams where colors that aren't theirs.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha - I didn't see the v1, so my apologies.

You still hold the tie breaker, assuming you lose tonight.

And whatever this garbage CSU is wearing needs to go. I hate when teams where colors that aren't theirs.

It is ok sir

I think it was before your time and is very well buried somewhere within the depths of this forum

for now, we will have two conference losses after our annual Air Force loss...thought maybe this could be the year we finally beat them but tonight proves that we're never going to change under Harsin

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that probably wraps up this game.

Rams score to go up 2 touchdowns with 3 minutes left.

I would say we still have a chance, but if Josh Allen's shoulder (throwing arm) is severe, then we won't be able to do anything against Fresno State.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise scores a TD and just recovered the onside kick?!?

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touchdown Boise State to tie it up.

:L

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise somehow came back and is forcing this game into OT.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CSU fumble in OT, which means Boise wins.

What a dump CSU took there to lose that game. Proof that nothing good comes from CSU.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well done Harsin is all I can say...wow

That was absolutely crazy. Didn't think we had it in us

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was speechless, but now I'll have to make a speech.:2cents:

Biggest comeback I can remember. It wasn't so much CSU doing bad, they played lights out for most of the game, Dawkins, Stevens, and Gallup are the real deals. Every thing had to go perfect for BSU after blowing two sure pick 6 interceptions and letting the Rams march up and down the field at will for 3 quarters. Pity the BSU fans who turned off the TV early and went to bed, thinking all was lost. Rypien goes from goat to one who will now get mentioned in the same sentence as Moore, Hendricks, Zabransky, Joe Allioti, and the legendary Jimmy McMillan. Alexander Mattison, what can you say about his running? The only thing he needs to join the Bronco Pantheon of Ajayi, Martin, McNichols, Ian Johnson, Forsey, John Smith,and machine gun Cedrick Minter is a wedding proposal.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was speechless, but now I'll have to make a speech.:2cents:

Biggest comeback I can remember. It wasn't so much CSU doing bad, they played lights out for most of the game, Dawkins, Stevens, and Gallup are the real deals. Every thing had to go perfect for BSU after blowing two sure pick 6 interceptions and letting the Rams march up and down the field at will for 3 quarters. Pity the BSU fans who turned off the TV early and went to bed, thinking all was lost. Rypien goes from goat to one who will now get mentioned in the same sentence as Moore, Hendricks, Zabransky, Joe Allioti, and the legendary Jimmy McMillan. Alexander Mattison, what can you say about his running? The only thing he needs to join the Bronco Pantheon of Ajayi, Martin, McNichols, Ian Johnson, Forsey, John Smith,and machine gun Cedrick Minter is a wedding proposal.

Not sure I will ever mention Rypien in the same sentence as Moore. He can have a good game every now and then, but never consistent.
Mattison, gets better every week, and as long as Harsin doesn’t over run him he should be good to go for a while.

Good win for us. Would have liked to see our defense get stop in the first half

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rypien goes from goat to one who will now get mentioned in the same sentence as Moore, Hendricks, Zabransky, Joe Allioti, and the legendary Jimmy McMillan.

Rypien is no where near the stratosphere of what Kellen was. Moore against UGA is the best QB performance I've seen at Boise, and if I had to come up with a top 10, Moore would have about half (or more), and Rypien wouldn't have any.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rypien is no where near the stratosphere of what Kellen was. Moore against UGA is the best QB performance I've seen at Boise, and if I had to come up with a top 10, Moore would have about half (or more), and Rypien wouldn't have any.
No one is Kellen Moore in BSU history, heck, he is the winningest QB in college history.
But for the others I mentioned, Rypien has a chance to be in the top ten, maybe the top five of BSU QBs by the time he is done. Prior to the last few weeks, I thought that he might be benched. That was my point, not that he will replace KM in Bronco lore.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is Kellen Moore in BSU history, heck, he is the winningest QB in college history.
But for the others I mentioned, Rypien has a chance to be in the top ten, maybe the top five of BSU QBs by the time he is done. Prior to the last few weeks, I thought that he might be benched. That was my point, not that he will replace KM in Bronco lore.

Ha, okay.

BSU should build a statue to KM, rename the field after CP, and retire KM's number.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
technically v2.0 sir

I feel like I remember that and i might have posted in it too.