• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mountain West Power Rankings Week 13

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First let me say... what the fuck like what in the actual fuck happened this weekend? How fucked up was this season? Just look at these rankings

1. Air Force- Yes Air Force, their defense was terrible but then this weekend somehow not terrible, but they have the longest winning streak in this league and perhaps even more important they won a shootout a few weeks ago over the 2nd hottest team in the league.

2. Colorado State- Yes Colorado State, their offense was absolutely anemic to start the year. Somehow they have progressively turned this around all year to the point where they ended the regular season putting up 63 points! Yes 63 points! on San Diego State on the road.... just crazy

3. New Mexico - They lost to Colorado State last week but again, Colorado State is suddenly on a roll now. New Mexico pretty much destroyed Wyoming and got a share(but the unimportant one no one cares about) of the division title. New Mexico ended the regular season 8-4 and they really could have won 10 games if not for the early season eggs against Rutgers and New Mexico State. Bob Davie was an odd hire that no one understood coming in, but he has done an unreal job building this program back from an absolute dumpster fire. Best part for New Mexico? He's so old no one will snatch him from them.

4. Wyoming - What an absolute roller coaster this team is. They beat Boise State, two weeks later they lost to UNLV in a ridiculous game, then they follow it up by beating San Diego State and end the regular season getting crushed by New Mexico.

5. Boise State- Offense was the worst I've seen until the 4th quarter, was an absolute debacle this team was on Friday.

6. San Diego State- San Diego State's defense has been surprisingly not as good as usual this year. They were good enough to dominate some bad teams, but against their better foes they surprisingly gave up more points than expected. Giving up 63 to Colorado State was beyond unexpected though.

7. Hawai'i - The only other Mountain West bowl team, Hawai'i was such an odd up and down team this year, but the fact that they survived that early schedule to make a bowl is an amazing accomplishment in Rolovich's first year.

8. San Jose State - Everyone below this point sucks, San Jose State gets this spot because they fired their coach and the first rumored replacement? None other than Pat Hill, I really hope they bring him back into coaching... oh would that be fun.

9. Nevada - Crushed UNLV for the Cannon, but they fired their coach anyway. Polian was an odd fit to begin with so it still makes sense.

10. UNLV - On the other hand UNLV just ended their regular season losing to a dead man walking... ouch

11. Utah State - They actually hung with BYU for a bit, so there's that.

12. Fresno State - I must say for as much as I absolutely ripped into this team this year because they sucked so bad and probably were the worst team in college football... They were more reliable than anyone else in these rankings... while I didn't know if these other teams would win or lose every week, we could rely on Fresno State losing every Saturday. Thank you Fresno

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was it fun to dust off the ol' MW dartboard this week?

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was very disappointed to see Nevaaada fire the midget. I love seeing that stadium 1/4 full and them in a flat spin.

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was very disappointed to see Nevaaada fire the midget. I love seeing that stadium 1/4 full and them in a flat spin.

Eat a bag of dicks man. Next season, it's on again.

Our HC was pathetic and it showed.

Keep rubbing your nuts on your Collin Kaepernick poster over your bed.

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, totally fair ranking for this week. Crazy ball man.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat a bag of dicks man. Next season, it's on again.

Our HC was pathetic and it showed.

Keep rubbing your nuts on your Collin Kaepernick poster over your bed.

Whats on next season? BSU ass raping your wolf pack again. Not sure you should be too pumped about that, dummy.
Your fan base is pathetic and it shows.
Collin Kaepernick? WTF? Im not a 9ers fan or a Kaepernick fan..

Me thinks you need to lay off the bath salts.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only changes this week

Move San Diego State up 3 spots

move San Jose State down 2 spots for not hiring Pat Hill