• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mountain West Power Rankings Week 10

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now none of you can complain this week. The pecking order is becoming quite clear

1. San Diego State - Complete and utter 55-0 domination of Hawai'i, this team is starting to become a buzzsaw

2. Wyoming - This is why that San Diego State @ Wyoming game will be so anticipated, Wyoming is also a buzzsaw as they blew out Utah State 52-28

3. Boise State - The defense seems to have dropped off, Boise State was unimpressive in beating San Jose State.

4. New Mexico - New Mexico is now bowl eligible! What was a huge breakthrough last year was easily achieved this year, the Lobos still have a shot at winning the division.

5. Colorado State - Colorado State completely dominated Fresno State, then again it's just Fresno State.

6. Air Force- For some reason their best performances of the year were against their fellow service academies.

7. Utah State - they were blown out by Wyoming

8. Hawai'i - They got completely destroyed, and they're trending downward late in the year after briefly looking better in the middle of the year.

9. San Jose State - maybe they're getting better but it's tough to weigh anything based on how teams play against Boise State.

10. UNLV - They had a bye week, there really isn't much to write here.

11. Nevada - Nevada also had a bye week, but unlike UNLV they actually will have a new head coach next year.

12. Fresno State - New interim coach, but Fresno State still sucks

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like sdsu is peaking at the right time......they're just a steamroller at this point

makes me nervous for the 19th

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like sdsu is peaking at the right time......they're just a steamroller at this point

makes me nervous for the 19th

Both of you guys seems to be Boatracing the entire Mountain West at this point

Right now both you and San Diego State are easily the best teams in this conference

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know what's coming, sir

do your worst

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know what's coming, sir

do your worst

I don't even know what I'm going to do yet, I certainly don't have the brain capacity to do these mess of a ranking today.

Lots of odd stuff happened this weekend in this league sir

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what I'm going to do yet, I certainly don't have the brain capacity to do these mess of a ranking today.

Lots of odd stuff happened this weekend in this league sir
indeed

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dadburnit sir, you guys need to win this week

The committee is determined to keep us ahead of Western Michigan and rob them of the bowl they deserve

We don't deserve that, we've done nothing but fuck around all year and only play portions of our games, we don't belong in a NY6 bowl for that