• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Underrated Action Flick

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
51kmcP6BqtL._SY445_.jpg

Great movie. I think people do recognize as a very good action movie

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I may have a new contender for MOST underrated action flick of all time. Just watched it on HBO and enjoyed it enough to look it up on wikipedia. I give it a concrete 2.5 maybe even 3 stars. Solidly in the C- to D+ range. Which given its box office performance makes it solidly underrated.

This movie script/ rights to the movie were purchased for $30 million dollars. They got James Franco, Zoe Kravitz, Dennis Quaid, and Micheal B Jordan to all be in the movie. They slated it to come out early during a big holiday weekend on Labor Day weekend. And on that 4 day weekend it managed to place 11th with a 4 day total of 3.9 million dollars in just the US. That whole next week and weekend combined it managed another 800k. Worldwide with box office and DVD sales it managed to rake in a whopping $10 million. Almost. I dont remember ever even seeing a trailer or commercial or anything for this movie.

I give you
Kin (film) - Wikipedia

Seriously it was actually a decent movie.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I may have a new contender for MOST underrated action flick of all time. Just watched it on HBO and enjoyed it enough to look it up on wikipedia. I give it a concrete 2.5 maybe even 3 stars. Solidly in the C- to D+ range. Which given its box office performance makes it solidly underrated.

This movie script/ rights to the movie were purchased for $30 million dollars. They got James Franco, Zoe Kravitz, Dennis Quaid, and Micheal B Jordan to all be in the movie. They slated it to come out early during a big holiday weekend on Labor Day weekend. And on that 4 day weekend it managed to place 11th with a 4 day total of 3.9 million dollars in just the US. That whole next week and weekend combined it managed another 800k. Worldwide with box office and DVD sales it managed to rake in a whopping $10 million. Almost. I dont remember ever even seeing a trailer or commercial or anything for this movie.

I give you
Kin (film) - Wikipedia

giphy.gif

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Grieco, I thoroughly enjoyed If Looks Could Kill as a child, don't know how it would hold up (haven't seen it in nearly 20 years).
51zjl13vf6L._SY445_.jpg

Strangely enough, the only thing I remember about that movie is a scorpion winding up down the dress of some hot foreign female spy....

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Grieco, I thoroughly enjoyed If Looks Could Kill as a child, don't know how it would hold up (haven't seen it in nearly 20 years).

51zjl13vf6L._SY445_.jpg

My ex-wife grew up with Grieco. Reason enough to hate the movie without ever watching it

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I give you
Kin (film) - Wikipedia

The trailer looked good but the movie sucked. By the time it got interesting (Michael B) it was over. It's set up for a sequel but they screwed that up by it sucking. The plus side, Zoe looked good.