• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Over Rated Team In The Sec

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think i re,e,her someone posting stupid shit about Mizzou being a disrespected team. IMO theyre just over rated. I can't say A team that barely beat Arky state.Barely hung on to A 9-6 win over Uconn and lost to kentucky is A good team. College football has turnover so i can't justify the freshman theory. Thats a recruiting issue. Top teams fill those holes. I would say Mizzou's success in the west was A fluke. A product of down years from the top teams in the SEC west IMO
*East

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BugaJesus has bookmarketed this thread and will come back and smite you all at the end of the year.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think i re,e,her someone posting stupid shit about Mizzou being a disrespected team. IMO theyre just over rated. I can't say A team that barely beat Arky state.Barely hung on to A 9-6 win over Uconn and lost to kentucky is A good team. College football has turnover so i can't justify the freshman theory. Thats a recruiting issue. Top teams fill those holes. I would say Mizzou's success in the west was A fluke. A product of down years from the top teams in the SEC west IMO

That would because you don't know jack shit about Mizzou. You can go ahead and keep believing that Mizzou isn't very good while continuing to dwell on 2 games Mizzou still won depsite that fact that Mauk sucked and tried to give them away. A lot of teams ranked higher than mizzou have had close games with teams they should have beaten easier... Ohio St twice this season....Michigan St with Purdue....Florida only beat Kentucky 14-9 and should have lost to UT 28-27....TCU with Minnesota and SMU...we can keep going.

Mizzou does this a lot in the preseason....plays vanilla and allows teams to stay close. That is what they do.

I like this Mizzou team with Lock at QB and Hansbrough healthy. Lots of young talent that will continue to get better.

I posted a link about teams that CBS Sports listed as disrespected. Mizzou wasn't the only team listed and it wasn't just talking about one season. They clearly haven't been overrated over the years...they are not ranked right now...so how are they overrated?

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why do you disagree?

When have I ever posted anything about Florida or them being a good team when arguing with you? The answer is never because I am not discussing Florida.

I disagree because Mizzou always does this in the preseason, especially since they had the wrong QB starting the entire time. If Mauk stayed at QB, I think we would have struggled to make a bowl game. With Lock, I think mizzou is dangerous

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would because you don't know jack shit about Mizzou. You can go ahead and keep believing that Mizzou isn't very good while continuing to dwell on 2 games Mizzou still won depsite that fact that Mauk sucked and tried to give them away. A lot of teams ranked higher than mizzou have had close games with teams they should have beaten easier... Ohio St twice this season....Michigan St with Purdue....Florida only beat Kentucky 14-9 and should have lost to UT 28-27....TCU with Minnesota and SMU...we can keep going.

Mizzou does this a lot in the preseason....plays vanilla and allows teams to stay close. That is what they do.

I like this Mizzou team with Lock at QB and Hansbrough healthy. Lots of young talent that will continue to get better.

I posted a link about teams that CBS Sports listed as disrespected. Mizzou wasn't the only team listed and it wasn't just talking about one season. They clearly haven't been overrated over the years...they are not ranked right now...so how are they overrated?
I stopped reading after you don't know jack shit about Mizzou. The only thing there is to know about Mizzou is they're exposed as a mediocre team every year. Losing to Indiana was bad but their performance this year is god awful coming of an SEC east championship. Obviously we can see that was a product of down years in the east now. Florida will roll over Mizzou

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree because Mizzou always does this in the preseason, especially since they had the wrong QB starting the entire time. If Mauk stayed at QB, I think we would have struggled to make a bowl game. With Lock, I think mizzou is dangerous
Are you confident enough to take an avy bet? I'll take Florida they're going to disrespect Lock

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am possibly the easiest person to get along with, yet you russell crow my gymmies bro. Not sure how, might be the obvious hatred of Alabama...lol...idk. Maybe Bama and Sparty will make the playoffs so Bama can skull fuck them one more time before Saban retires.

He's permamad and butthurt towards me.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Missouri intentionally nearly lost to Arkansas St, UConn and actually lost to Kentucky in order to hide their playbook?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Missouri intentionally nearly lost to Arkansas St, UConn and actually lost to Kentucky in order to hide their playbook?
It was all an elaborate plan to bring in Lock at QB. Phase two is losing to Florida and finishing last in the SEC east and taking the title of most disrespected program

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Their Signature Loss almost lost to Eastern Kentucky on OT.
Then it couldn't have been a signature loss anymore.