• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most impressive

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What have u been impressed with so far?

Me - the Pass Rush and LBs. We seem to be getting pressure and it’s not just Tank. As far as the LBs- our first round pick may just play ST this year. That’s how good the other 4 look or will look when Lee is out there.

I created this just to speak about some good things going on. There are some concerns yes, but there is a lot of good as well

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What have u been impressed with so far?

Me - the Pass Rush and LBs. We seem to be getting pressure and it’s not just Tank. As far as the LBs- our first round pick may just play ST this year. That’s how good the other 4 look or will look when Lee is out there.

I created this just to speak about some good things going on. There are some concerns yes, but there is a lot of good as well

Dak and first team defense have been impressive so far. Health seems to have improved his tackling.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It impresses me that every single year during training camp and preseason the players I want to see the most get hurt.

Thompson, Austin, LVE, Woods, and even Beasley all fucking hurt. I wanted to see Beasley because I’m curious as to how they will move him around the field. I wanna see Thompson and Austin speed. Saw flashes of Woods but that’s it. LVE, don’t even get me started. I’m so pissed he’s hurt. He NEEDS every single rep he can get.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries are going to happen and I can see do rance Armstrong being a headache for an offense once he gets an opportunity.