• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most are really happy with were the Broncos are ....

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have yet to see anyone complain at this point our really be down on this Draft or or the organization of the Broncos .. I do see some for our GM. for the last two drafts before this draft. I see a good thing coming and I don't believe we have to wait long..I cannot gauge this team yet ...but I will put it out there all the same I think we are 9 wins if all our WR stay/ and are healthy . If our RB's are back to old form then possibly 10 because I believe our OL will be in the top 5 this year. and if we get a TE that will get around 700 yards with 10 TD's we just might have something !
Most don't talk about what makes Nix the most deadly His feet .. If you cant cover his passes when he runs they will not have an answer for his feet. he is going to give the NFL fits trying to figure out what will work . His college stats are any indictors We are about to see a fun year of Football . Were you see this year ? I see solid football now . But I do see a few that said we mortgaged this to much like Nick Kendal says but I believe I see a Coach that thinks differently .

By the way I love Nick good guy . I get why him and DC are good buddies . So I get also what he says about why he is not as upbeat about were we are at this point . but I got a good feeling all the same . Our WR's IMO are Dope . including IMO our 7th rounder. WR Devaughn Vele

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think MLB and no true pass rusher are problems .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have a TE step up . We should be pretty lethal on the other side for once..

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not.

#ForMingo

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some are not nearly as optimistic as some on here:

Wow! Not sure the Broncos should even play this season, given how terrible they are. This is by far the worst review I've read about our beloved team. At the risk of being a homer, I really think the Broncos are going to surprise a lot of people this year. Not sure they'll make the playoffs but I think they'll have a respectable product on the field.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is the most optimistic in its opinion of the broncos especially the roster quality of anywhere I see and that is great as we are fans so a positive view makes sense. When looking at this roster realistically it is tough to see where there is much in proven commodities though. There is one great player on this team in PS2 and that is it. Otherwise there is a lot of potential, but very little proven production. If that potential comes together I think this team surprises and is relatively competitive, but it could just as easily not and be a 5 win team and that is what I think the national media sees.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The national media is made up largely of ex players, coaches, or guys with self esteem issues. These days rarely anything positive or nice is said because that doesn't get clicks or sell. News in all its forms these days is strictly for clicks or interaction. Rarely is it informative, unless its a by product of whatever perspective they're offering up as insight.

Fans are obviously biased, but that doesn't exclude those covering a specific team or area from their own bias.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Payton - thought bubble - I don't give a crap how much talent you think you have - if you get your butt where you are supposed to be - doing what you're supposed to be doing - and win the individual battle you're responsible for - you can play for me.

My way or the Highway - smells like ........ coaching to me.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He used to write for the Denver Post.

What was insane?
Compare Wilson without and then with Sean Payton for starters. To say that Payton didn’t fix or wasn’t intent on trying is nonsensical. Payton obviously got all he could out of him. He also made this team an actual playoff contender until the final week of the season. The trajectory of this team is not going in the path of a dumpster fire like this guy projects. Wilson was never a Payton guy and for good reason, he can’t run his offense.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compare Wilson without and then with Sean Payton for starters. To say that Payton didn’t fix or wasn’t intent on trying is nonsensical. Payton obviously got all he could out of him. He also made this team an actual playoff contender until the final week of the season. The trajectory of this team is not going in the path of a dumpster fire like this guy projects. Wilson was never a Payton guy and for good reason, he can’t run his offense.
Man, that is some reading comprehension - right there!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some are not nearly as optimistic as some on here:
I agree SS Some Like Nick Kindle who post on here in the past and is friends DC thinks to many misses in the Draft have left the shelf bare .. I can see what there talking about .. but I think we have a Coach that is inventive and might just pull a Genie out of a bottle . I can tell Our Coach is happy for a reason. Our WR's are way better than I can ever remember . Our OL is going to be way better . LBer and QB is a problem maybe But IMO we are set ...Time will tell . DL might not be perfect as well .Or TE but who knows =

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Knocking of Nix is at this point silly . I still see it and IMO is nonsense. I seen to guys on Yahoo sports say his accuracy is not as good enough ... I don't get that but they may be right but for all the Yac and the yards per throw seem to make you wonder what they mean?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me he looks crazy Accurate .

Joe Montana did not have a cannon . but his WR's were threw open all the time.