• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More Whining from an SEC Coach

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if there's a market fer t-baggin panties?

:think:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're on here defending him over comments that you didn't pay any attention to?

I think you may have just lied on the internet. Someone should go start a thread about that.

You really should read the whole thread before you post.

Show me where I am defending anyone except myself when being attacked by posters who see Alabama as an icon under my name.

I have plainly stated i dont give a damn what Saban says and detailed why. Read the thread.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't care, why are you defending his honor in a Gus Malzahn thread?

I have never seen a fanbase cry so much over someone "hating" their teams Hc.

I am not sure anyone actually hates him.

Poking fun doesn't equal hate.

I know in the south the word hate is thrown around a lot.

But I highly doubt any one here hates Nick Saban.

I hate Nick Saban.

But only because midgets give me the creeps.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt get butthurt, I simply pointed out facts. I have been here longer, i have never been banned, i have rarely been called a troll and only by posters who usually dont last long on here in the first place.

What is butthurt? Defending ones position and being right on every point? If so then i guess i was butthurt. :noidea:

Playing the "I've been here longer" card is both butthurt and ghey.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing the "I've been here longer" card is both butthurt and ghey.

I pointed out a fact based on his post to me, it was not incorrect nor butthurt. He is fine with my answer, why you gotta be a stick in the mud over nothing directed at you?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pointed out a fact based on his post to me, it was not incorrect nor butthurt. He is fine with my answer, why you gotta be a stick in the mud over nothing directed at you?

It was both butthurt and ghey.

Why you gotta be a stick in the mud on a thread about comments you don't care about and didn't pay attention to?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was both butthurt and ghey.

Calling someone butthurt and ghey is both if you ask me. guess that birds of a feather thing holds true considering the source of one post and the source of this attack. I hear its legal now to marry for you guys.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling someone butthurt and ghey is both if you ask me. guess that birds of a feather thing holds true considering the source of one post and the source of this attack. I hear its legal now to marry for you guys.

Good thing no one asked you.

So again, why're you spending so much time in a thread about comments that you don't care about and didn't pay any attention to?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don't care what they say about Saban but if you say something about Saban I will respond"

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing no one asked you.

So again, why're you spending so much time in a thread about comments that you don't care about and didn't pay any attention to?

Because whiners like you keep posting and getting me to respond back. If you read all my posts, 99% are back at people attacking me. I made two comments in the thread at page 20.

First one was "Dont worry 4D20, he doesnt believe the earth is round either, still not buying into that one he says."
Second was "What coach is this and who's being touted a top 10 team. You stated the bold, so tell me who and what and i will then ask you to show me where i stated it. Go ahead, and tell us all so we can see what you're rambling on about this time."

Neither is in defense of any coach, so please tell me where i am defending any coach for anything?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because whiners like you keep posting and getting me to respond back. If you read all my posts, 99% are back at people attacking me. I made two comments in the thread at page 20.

First one was "Dont worry 4D20, he doesnt believe the earth is round either, still not buying into that one he says."
Second was "What coach is this and who's being touted a top 10 team. You stated the bold, so tell me who and what and i will then ask you to show me where i stated it. Go ahead, and tell us all so we can see what you're rambling on about this time."

Neither is in defense of any coach, so please tell me where i am defending any coach for anything?

So, we've established that you lack the self control to not respond to whiners who are posting about comments that you don't care about and didn't pay attention to. That's progress.

Now, why would you bother to even click on a thread that is about comments that you don't care about and didn't pay attention to?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we've established that you lack the self control to not respond to whiners who are posting about comments that you don't care about and didn't pay attention to. That's progress.

Now, why would you bother to even click on a thread that is about comments that you don't care about and didn't pay attention to?

I didnt even post until 20 pages in and then responded to a poster who apparently is a family member of yours considering how hard you're now coming at me over comments towards him to start off. I do have the right to defend myself, which is all i have done. Considering I am just defending myself, and i am not Saban, nor any other coach in the SEC, its been well established I am not defending a coach. Until you show me defending a coach in here or where i stated that i care what was said by one of them, you are simply failing in this argument except to get me to continue to defend myself, which i will do no matter what, because its my right.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt even post until 20 pages in and then responded to a poster who apparently is a family member of yours considering how hard you're now coming at me over comments towards him to start off. I do have the right to defend myself, which is all i have done. Considering I am just defending myself, and i am not Saban, nor any other coach in the SEC, its been well established I am not defending a coach. Until you show me defending a coach in here or where i stated that i care what was said by one of them, you are simply failing in this argument except to get me to continue to defend myself, which i will do no matter what, because its my right.

Still doesn't explain why you even bother to click on a thread that is about comments that you don't care about and didn't pay attention to.

I mean, there are all kinds of threads that I don't click on and there are even forums on here that I've never visited because I don't care about the subject and/or don't pay attention to it.

I just always find it interesting when people take the time and energy to post about about things they claim to not care about and pay no attention to.

If you could answer, it would really help the research paper that my daughter is writing about internet message board behavior. :heh:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still doesn't explain why you even bother to click on a thread that is about comments that you don't care about and didn't pay attention to.

I mean, there are all kinds of threads that I don't click on and there are even forums on here that I've never visited because I don't care about the subject and/or don't pay attention to it.

I just always find it interesting when people take the time and energy to post about about things they claim to not care about and pay no attention to.

If you could answer, it would really help the research paper that my daughter is writing about internet message board behavior. :heh:

I dont even know what comments this thread is about, thats how much I just dont care. I opened it went to the last page or so at the time and read the last two pages of comments and responded to two that had nothing to do with the comments that first started the thread. Does that help you understand that i still dont know any comments we are discussing. I want my name in the credits of that paper or i am outing you for plagiarism