• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More quotes from Wiggy

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you schmucks are able to comprehend that I personally don't necessarily agree with everything in this post.

"Another Glorious Season for the LeBron James/Dan Gilbert lead Cleveland Cavaliers. One leads with his immense talent. The other with his immense wallet. Once again the Cavs are the prohibitive favorite to again rule the East."

"The Warriors look vulnerable due to wear and tear from multiple deep post season runs, the Celtics are injured, the Rockets wont be able to contain the King of the NBA. "

"All while I get to watch the Lakers suck again, (if people called Kyrie Mr. Glass early in his career that what is Lonzo Ball? Mr. Paper Mache? lol). "

"AND the Cavs have a lotto pick in a draft where at LEAST 5 guys, if not 8-9, would have gone #1 last year. If the Cavs somehow sneak in the top 5 and get Ayton, Doncic, Bagley, Jackson, or Bamba- (all of which are better than ANY prospect the Lakers have added in the past 3-4 years) no WAY is The King of the NBA going anywhere. "

"Its so great watching a league where the Lakers suck, where Karma hits Cryrie Irving, and where the Cavs continue to be so immensely enjoyable to watch. As always, time vindicates ;)"

And of course, it wouldn't be Wiggy without at least one shot at Mr. Whiteside...

"Whiteside is hugely underperforming his deal and has no heart. We might ACTUALLY get to see my dream playoff matchup of Cavs/Heat which would be glorious...."

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one gives a shit about what someone who was stupid enough to manage to get himself banned from tHoop, of all places, has to say.

This is your last Wiggy thread. If you want to suck his dick, save it for Facebook or whatever other forum you 2 starcrossed lovers use to stroke each other.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you schmucks are able to comprehend that I personally don't necessarily agree with everything in this post.

"Another Glorious Season for the LeBron James/Dan Gilbert lead Cleveland Cavaliers. One leads with his immense talent. The other with his immense wallet. Once again the Cavs are the prohibitive favorite to again rule the East."

"The Warriors look vulnerable due to wear and tear from multiple deep post season runs, the Celtics are injured, the Rockets wont be able to contain the King of the NBA. "

"All while I get to watch the Lakers suck again, (if people called Kyrie Mr. Glass early in his career that what is Lonzo Ball? Mr. Paper Mache? lol). "

"AND the Cavs have a lotto pick in a draft where at LEAST 5 guys, if not 8-9, would have gone #1 last year. If the Cavs somehow sneak in the top 5 and get Ayton, Doncic, Bagley, Jackson, or Bamba- (all of which are better than ANY prospect the Lakers have added in the past 3-4 years) no WAY is The King of the NBA going anywhere. "

"Its so great watching a league where the Lakers suck, where Karma hits Cryrie Irving, and where the Cavs continue to be so immensely enjoyable to watch. As always, time vindicates ;)"

And of course, it wouldn't be Wiggy without at least one shot at Mr. Whiteside...

"Whiteside is hugely underperforming his deal and has no heart. We might ACTUALLY get to see my dream playoff matchup of Cavs/Heat which would be glorious...."
If you are wanting to be banned permanently - just ask @trojanfan12 to do it - You don't have to work so hard at it man.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

""

.."

Considering how much you like to suck Wiggy's dick and a few others in your fantasy league - you're not one to talk about other's - Don't worry though - Your Indiana Pacers will get to suck Lebron's dick soon enough when they are eliminated. Book It

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL the clock has been ticking since the summer of 2013, and is still ticking today, and will almost certainly continue to tick tomorrow.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are wanting to be banned permanently - just ask @trojanfan12 to do it - You don't have to work so hard at it man.

No need. All he has to do is leave and not come back. He's always telling us about how he has a life outside these boards and how busy he is. Just think of the extra time he'd have to work on his blogs.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need. All he has to do is leave and not come back. He's always telling us about how he has a life outside these boards and how busy he is. Just think of the extra time he'd have to work on his blogs.

I'm definitely going to have a decision to make come next fall. Being associated with this site isn't particularly good for my brand. If I am indeed going to continue to write about kids, I definitely wouldn't want any parents to see the HurricaneDij name associated with Sports SportsHoopla.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely going to have a decision to make come next fall. Being associated with this site isn't particularly good for my brand.

:spit:

Why wait until fall?

If I am indeed going to continue to write about kids, I definitely wouldn't want any parents to see the HurricaneDij name associated with Sports SportsHoopla.

Ironically, neither does anyone else.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh Wiggy... The last decent meltdown if I remember. Didn't he take about 1 week or so to finally get banned? Dammit where is that thread.

Indiana won 5 in a row. :lol: Don't they know that tanking is cool these days?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely going to have a decision to make come next fall. Being associated with this site isn't particularly good for my brand. If I am indeed going to continue to write about kids, I definitely wouldn't want any parents to see the HurricaneDij name associated with Sports SportsHoopla.

I love this post. Your brand is always amusing man so please keep up the good work. Tell Wiggy I miss skimming the novels too.

And my guess is those parents (if they see anything at all) will just be like, "Oh well.. Pacers suck anyway."

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this post. Your brand is always amusing man so please keep up the good work. Tell Wiggy I miss skimming the novels too.

And my guess is those parents (if they see anything at all) will just be like, "Oh well.. Pacers suck anyway."

And what they see is going to have nothing at all to do with the Pacers. Next.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what they see is going to have nothing at all to do with the Pacers. Next.

Stay calm man.. Stay Calm

lolpacers.0_standard_709.0.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people need intervention by some one else outside of the circle - and are not capable of walking away on their own - just saying