• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More humiliation for the megalomaniac

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To come as new and younger players keep punishing her lack of proper fitness and aging body!!

this is what she had to say,”I didn't return like Serena,”.

“If we were just honest with ourselves, it's all on my shoulders. I lost that match. So it is what it is … it’s not about the tournament, it's just like I can't play like that. Like, I literally can't do that again. That's unprofessional. It's not cool.”

this is a perfect example of her megalomania and complete lack of grace!

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you mean by "lack of proper fitness"?

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you mean by "lack of proper fitness"?
She kinda looks fat for a tennis player. Maybe hiring Martina Nav would be good for her camp? I don’t know, I am not even a fan.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol talking about yourself in 3rd person.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She kinda looks fat for a tennis player. Maybe hiring Martina Nav would be good for her camp? I don’t know, I am not even a fan.
She's a thick woman. She has always been that way. I don't think she is out of shape. It's just her body type.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a thick woman. She has always been that way. I don't think she is out of shape. It's just her body type.
I agree. She can still tie the record like Nadal

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've known HS from sports message boards for 10+ years.

He is one stupid fuck, lol.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Serena

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a verbally abusive poster who cannot handle the truth in a civilized manner. Thou shall be ignored.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What did you think of the Australian Open?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the wta is a huge mess. none of the girls has a decent 2nd serve. middle aged, straight male "fans" love watching it because of the sex moans and shrieks they make. but let's not pretend it's athletic. the fact that literally anybody can show up and win a major is maybe a little exciting.

nole is the greatest player of all time, and he will obliterate fed's record. i'm a big fed fan, but nole deserves his accolades. i'd love to see a first time slam winner on the men's side. the last one was wawrinka for fuck's sake. but they're all mental midgets. we've been witness to the greatest 2 decades of men's all time greats in the history of tennis.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you think of the Australian Open?
It was good for Fed. He could have made it interesting had he gotten through the earlier rounds quicker. Happy that Kenin won the title on the women’s side. Nadal will return with vengeance at the French and tie Fed for slam count with a very lopsided clay resume.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the wta is a huge mess. none of the girls has a decent 2nd serve. middle aged, straight male "fans" love watching it because of the sex moans and shrieks they make. but let's not pretend it's athletic. the fact that literally anybody can show up and win a major is maybe a little exciting.
I disagree

I think there are some good up and coming players, but just because a single player isn't dominating the sport, it doesn't make it bad tennis. I like to see parity in any sport. It can be frustrating trying to keep up with all the -ova players on the tour though.

and if you are watching women's tennis for the "sex moans and shrieks" please GTFO

no one is doing that.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree

I think there are some good up and coming players, but just because a single player isn't dominating the sport, it doesn't make it bad tennis. I like to see parity in any sport. It can be frustrating trying to keep up with all the -ova players on the tour though.

and if you are watching women's tennis for the "sex moans and shrieks" please GTFO
no one is doing that.
I like to see someone that looks feminine win at the sport. Enough with the burlesque bodybuilder types

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to see someone that looks feminine win at the sport. Enough with the burlesque bodybuilder types
Fuck off, dumbass

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nole is the greatest player of all time, and he will obliterate fed's record. i'm a big fed fan, but nole deserves his accolades. i'd love to see a first time slam winner on the men's side. the last one was wawrinka for fuck's sake. but they're all mental midgets. we've been witness to the greatest 2 decades of men's all time greats in the history of tennis.

Cilic.

Not every female player moans. I like watching Osaka, and now Kenin, I don't think they are moaners.

Stosur is one of the few with a lot of good serves, but she hasn't made it to the 2nd week in a while.

I appreciate what is out there right now.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good for Fed. He could have made it interesting had he gotten through the earlier rounds quicker. Happy that Kenin won the title on the women’s side. Nadal will return with vengeance at the French and tie Fed for slam count with a very lopsided clay resume.

Does Djokovic have a lopsided hard court resume?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice to see you post your thoughts.

Why is your Padres logo colored orange? That seems wrong.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Djokovic have a lopsided hard court resume?
Nah, I don’t think the surface is that crucial for him even though I don’t like him. He just likes that venue a lot at the Australian and it’s a psychological advantage. I think it’s also where he got his first breakthrough win vs Fed at a slam.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree

no one is doing that.

the parity is a result of dreadful serving, imo. the average 2nd serve speed of all of the matches i watched on the women's side was maybe 80 mph. the number of breaks makes it hard to watch for me, but i understand we all have different tastes and ideas about what constitutes good tennis.

viewership = endorsement money

that's true for every sport, and there's no way around it.

kournikova was nothing more than a tennis model, and was the highest paid WTA athlete for a time. sharapova and serena were both in their primes at the same time. guess which one was getting the most endorsement money? not just by a little, but by a lot? sharapova is nothing but a tennis model now, and she made $6 million in endorsements last year even with her doping scandal and doing jack shit on the court. sabatini won 1 major, and was raking in far more than female tennis players vastly superior to her in athleticism and accomplishments.

there is no analog between what I described above and the men's side over the past 30 years.

it's fine that you like the wta right now, but there's no mistake that overt sexuality is a big factor in its viewership.