• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More Bad News!

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all pretty much knew his playing career would be over. Sad.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 shots to the head, induced coma, 6 hours of surgery. Hopefully he can live a relatively normal life after that.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have already mentioned on another thread that Bailey is indeed finished. You can't experience a traumatic brain injury being shot in the head twice and then move back to professional football, which by its very nature, is a high brain trauma risk. If he goes back to football, he is risking his health because if Bailey suffers a concussion, it may lead to life-changing conditions even with the healing his present injuries. His health is the important thing here.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he did fully recover, his chances of a NFL career weren't real good?
Pretty much a 3rd or 4th string receiver on a team that has no legitimate receivers?
Been in the league for 3 years, what's the average career length for the average player?
Has had PED issues twice and now involved in a shooting?
Teams aren't really jumping in line for those kind of players?

Liked Bailey, was good possession receiver, yet another guy held back by Fisher?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have already mentioned on another thread that Bailey is indeed finished. You can't experience a traumatic brain injury being shot in the head twice and then move back to professional football, which by its very nature, is a high brain trauma risk. If he goes back to football, he is risking his health because if Bailey suffers a concussion, it may lead to life-changing conditions even with the healing his present injuries. His health is the important thing here.

sorry for the repeat post Retro, I didn't think that anyone actually saw it (other than you). I posted it on the RAM News Thread right before Cougie went on one of his Sammy Love fest rants! :L ....Lord have mercy! My post kind of got lost in a pool of love slobber! .......So I started a new one just so everyone could see it! I'm just thinkin that maybe,.. just maybe, we wont hear the name Bradford on this thread!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb:
sorry for the repeat post Retro, I didn't think that anyone actually saw it (other than you). I posted it on the RAM News Thread right before Cougie went on one of his Sammy Love fest rants! :L ....Lord have mercy! My post kind of got lost in a pool of love slobber! .......So I started a new one just so everyone could see it! I'm just thinkin that maybe,.. just maybe, we wont hear the name Bradford on this thread!

Did u say something about Sam? :eek: Hey Zeke stedman Bailey has Sams initials. :thumb:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries Zeke. I sort of figured something similar as you did.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about a recovery to normal life first and foremost. If football is in his future, it can wait.

Best wishes to Sted for a full recovery.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's not that huge of a loss.

he wasn't that good on PED's. he'd only be worse if he actually stopped taking them.

the only thing this does is put a bigger bullseye on the need for WR's, and preferably better ones than the ones that are leaving ( Bailey, Britt and Quick most likely ).

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add Cook to that mix and we should draft two WRs and a TE to replace them.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add Cook to that mix and we should draft two WRs and a TE to replace them.

I would've added Cook except as long as Fisher is HC, we all know Cook isn't going anywhere.

He won't even bother to bench him even though it is evident to everyone that he hurts the team more than he helps them.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Clearly Cook is a one-man drive-killer and so what does Fisher do? He benches Foles because he sucks but yet plays Cook who couldn't catch a cold. Talk about favorites to the point of being a detriment to the team. Cignetti is gone yet this team-demoralizing and team-killing HC is still here. Frikin Kroneke!

Last edited:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Clearly Cook is a one-man drive-killer and so what does Fisher do? He benches Foles because he sucks but yet plays Cook who couldn't catch a cold. Talk about favorites to the point of being a detriment to the team. Cignetti is gone yet this team-demoralizing and team-killing HC is still here. Frikin Kroneke!

LOL.....You are exactly right! I guess I never thought of it like that! I was always taught by my coaches, that if the ball hits you in your hands there is no excuse for dropping it! This is basic fundamentals!

Sure Foles hasn't been great by any means, but there were many times where he was on but got no help from his receivers. But when a guy continues to start and hurts his team by making the same mistakes over and over well then this falls back on the coach!... PERIOD! ...Also when the coach has to make this part of the pre-game speech well then coach is just showing he is doing some major ass kissing to his favorites!

So far this year there was a rumor that Cook was on the trade block, not sure if it is true or not. Didn't happen. But all I can say is if this guy is on our team next year there is no way in hell any of our qbs will have good numbers! For the amount of $$ that we paying Cook and his buddy Britt he should at least know the fundamentals of football!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisely Zeke. This team sucks in fundamentals and has for some time. That would fall at the feet of the coaching staff!