• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's official bitch about the Warriors thread (2018-19)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team did play well yesterday and locked up the #1 seed. But did you see the fool get kicked out of the biggest game of the year? What is wrong with him? Everyone knows he is a bitch; a talented bitch yes, but a bitch just the same. Why is he pulling this tough guy nonsense now?

Speaking of locking up the best record, that puts the Warriors on a direct collision course with a team that could very easily beat the Warriors and knock them out in the first round this year. That would be the ultimate apropos ending for this ridiculous season.

I did see that.

And also 0.0% chance the Thunder beat GS in the first round. Much more likely to be a sweep.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did see that.

And also 0.0% chance the Thunder beat GS in the first round. Much more likely to be a sweep.
Don't be silly. That team gives max effort in every game; the opposite of the Warriors, and they have the experience and talent to beat the Warriors; not to mention the motivation (Durant abandoning them). I believe it will go seven but I'm not predicting a winner. too close to call

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team did play well yesterday and locked up the #1 seed. But did you see the fool get kicked out of the biggest game of the year? What is wrong with him? Everyone knows he is a bitch; a talented bitch yes, but a bitch just the same. Why is he pulling this tough guy nonsense now?

Speaking of locking up the best record, that puts the Warriors on a direct collision course with a team that could very easily beat the Warriors and knock them out in the first round this year. That would be the ultimate apropos ending for this ridiculous season.

Where's your outrage about Draymond's 15 T's? Same amount as KD. I agree KD's a bitch though.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's your outrage about Draymond's 15 T's? Same amount as KD. I agree KD's a bitch though.
Green has always been an idiot so we expect it. Durant's behavior is new. He just started this outraged tough guy act last year and was never ejected from even one game while at OKC if memory serves. It just seems so phony and needless.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green has always been an idiot so we expect it. Durant's behavior is new. He just started this outraged tough guy act last year and was never ejected from even one game while at OKC if memory serves. It just seems so phony and needless.

He should return to social media & defend himself w/ fake accounts. That would fix everything.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be silly. That team gives max effort in every game; the opposite of the Warriors, and they have the experience and talent to beat the Warriors; not to mention the motivation (Durant abandoning them). I believe it will go seven but I'm not predicting a winner. too close to call

How much do you want to bet that is doesn't go 7?

I will take Warriors in 6 or less.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should return to social media & defend himself w/ fake accounts. That would fix everything.
That shows you what kind of thin skinned softie we are dealing with

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much do you want to bet that is doesn't go 7?

I will take Warriors in 6 or less.
I thought you said the most likely scenario was a sweep by the Warriors but it seems now you are trying to hedge our bet by saying it could go as high as six games? I'll say this; in my experience, any series that goes six games could easily have gone seven with a break or bad call here or there.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Were they giving max effort last night when they were struggling with the Lakers' bench for much of the game? If so, trouble is coming. I don't think I've ever seen guys on the bench with ice packs each time they rest, only to repeatedly return to the game as both Westbrook (knees) and George (shoulder) were doing last night.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were they giving max effort last night when they were struggling with the Lakers' bench for much of the game? If so, trouble is coming. I don't think I've ever seen guys on the bench with ice packs each time they rest, only to repeatedly return to the game as both Westbrook (knees) and George (shoulder) were doing last night.

Everyone else is good, except the Warriors. Read the room.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you said the most likely scenario was a sweep by the Warriors but it seems now you are trying to hedge our bet by saying it could go as high as six games? I'll say this; in my experience, any series that goes six games could easily have gone seven with a break or bad call here or there.

I don't think it goes 6.

What I said is the Warriors are much more likely to sweep than to lose the series.

But if you want to give me free money and bet on OKC winning 3+ games, I will take it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. They were trying to make sure Westbrook got his 20,20,20, which he did.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it goes 6.

What I said is the Warriors are much more likely to sweep than to lose the series.

But if you want to give me free money and bet on OKC winning 3+ games, I will take it.
Yeah, I think it goes 7.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[...] a team that could very easily beat the Warriors and knock them out in the first round this year
5eef429efaa1d8e507bdee6f09093bb032f448c69c9f01b89cadc156f12f1823.jpg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think it goes 7.

Right.

You think OKC wins at least 3 games. I am willing to bet they don't win 3 games.

Name the terms if you want that action.

Of course, they might not even play each other.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.

You think OKC wins at least 3 games. I am willing to bet they don't win 3 games.

Name the terms if you want that action.

Of course, they might not even play each other.
They will play in the first round. Dubs are 1 and OKC is 8. I bet OKC wins at least 3 games. Bet for bragging rights. You will finally admit I am the expert on the Warriors.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will play in the first round. Dubs are 1 and OKC is 8. I bet OKC wins at least 3 games. Bet for bragging rights. You will finally admit I am the expert on the Warriors.

OKC could easily finish 7th. Right now they are 1/2 game up on San Antonio.

I checked the standings on Y!. Perhaps they have it wrong too? It is all a giant conspiracy.

Here are the official terms of our bet:

If GS plays OKC and OKC wins 3 games or more- I will admit you are the all knowing expert on GS

If GS wins in 6 games or less- you have to admit to were wrong like always and know nothing about GS

Side bet add on propasal:

If you win, I am not allowed to predict another GS series win
If I win, you are not allowed to predict another GS series loss