• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB National League Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet way to much on the Yankees tonight!

I wanted to bet all my cash on Cubs beating my Nats but that wasn't a game to choose to bet on. I hate Gio Gonzalez. He had one good year, his first with the Nats then hasn't done shit in my eyes. Really want team to trade him for a RP and then promote top pitching prospect in minors Lucas Giolito. Replace one Gio of another.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Johnnydollaz89 was it you who said you went to Disney cruise for your anniversary recently? That shit bag gunman cased out Disney land with his wife and that place was a option for his rampage. I am glad he is dead so we don't have to pay for his long death sentence but do wish he suffered. What does it solve by killing someone you dislike? To dislike people because their skin tone, or their religion or their sexual preference just doesn't make sense to me. I am glad my parents raised me right. They showed me not to judge a man by what I just listed but judge the man by his heart. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of those who died.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be wrong but when you see shit like this happen I've often thought that it's not so much about the hate for others who may be different but more about the person committing these hideous acts feeling like they are important and what they think matters and that they have power. It's a direction I see happening more and more with young people who have grown up in this every kid gets a trophy world we live in.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be wrong but when you see shit like this happen I've often thought that it's not so much about the hate for others who may be different but more about the person committing these hideous acts feeling like they are important and what they think matters and that they have power. It's a direction I see happening more and more with young people who have grown up in this every kid gets a trophy world we live in.

I feel everyone who participates in these drafts should get a trophy. If your team makes it to the playoff matchups up then nos should hand out ribbons of participation.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel everyone who participates in these drafts should get a trophy. If your team makes it to the playoff matchups up then nos should hand out ribbons of participation.

Typical libtard response... HAHAHAHA just playing. Honestly without getting all Hockey (ghey) I freakin love the people who do our drafts, we got a cool little thing going here and it's because of you all! When I started these drafts 2 1/2 years ago I never thought they would be stronger now than when they started. A huge fucking thank you to you all. :suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are just cowards, plain and simple. I believe we could end this crap easily. Take the guy who did this, and stream out a live feed of him being water boarded every morning, electoshocked each afternoon, and butt raped with a crowbar every night for the rest of his miserable life. Make this the norm for every one of these chickenshits and you'll have an actual deterrent

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are just cowards, plain and simple. I believe we could end this crap easily. Take the guy who did this, and stream out a live feed of him being water boarded every morning, electoshocked each afternoon, and butt raped with a crowbar every night for the rest of his miserable life. Make this the norm for every one of these chickenshits and you'll have an actual deterrent

But, we live in a world where people cry about Trump being a racist without understanding the biggest racist president of all time is currently in power. People are fucking stupid!

Also, let's remember we live in a world that believes a hug is better than a good spanking to discipline your child!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical libtard response... HAHAHAHA just playing. Honestly without getting all Hockey (ghey) I freakin love the people who do our drafts, we got a cool little thing going here and it's because of you all! When I started these drafts 2 1/2 years ago I never thought they would be stronger now than when they started. A huge fucking thank you to you all. :suds:

I remember when I got Hammer to give us our own forum. Then the day we got Doobs to create this awesome banner. We come a long way and we are still growing with some awesome friends. Thanks everyone for your help making Mock Drafts so successful.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, we live in a world where people cry about Trump being a racist without understanding the biggest racist president of all time is currently in power. People are fucking stupid!

Also, let's remember we live in a world that believes a hug is better than a good spanking to discipline your child!
I'm gonna brag. My two oldest are the best kids you'll ever meet. When they were younger, I had a buddy that would tell me I was too strict with the boys. Nonsense. The coaches I had when I was younger that had the biggest impact in my life and are still friends to this day are the ones that were the hardest on me. Kids want discipline

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question how did a known guy on terrorist watch list get weapons? Something is wrong with this picture.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fem and I have a trade...

My 15, 16 and the 19th rounder I got from him in our first trade

For

His 15, 16 and 21

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Johnnydollaz89 was it you who said you went to Disney cruise for your anniversary recently? That shit bag gunman cased out Disney land with his wife and that place was a option for his rampage. I am glad he is dead so we don't have to pay for his long death sentence but do wish he suffered. What does it solve by killing someone you dislike? To dislike people because their skin tone, or their religion or their sexual preference just doesn't make sense to me. I am glad my parents raised me right. They showed me not to judge a man by what I just listed but judge the man by his heart. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of those who died.

I went to Disney World the 5-10th for our honeymoon, and this happened in Orlando the day after we left. He targeted Disney Springs, because it doesn't have much, if any security. He couldn't target the parks because of the heavy security there, thank god for that, but I wish the scumbag just took himself out and spared the lives of those 50 innocent people.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fem and I have a trade...

My 15, 16 and the 19th rounder I got from him in our first trade

For

His 15, 16 and 21
I confirm

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos is OTC and texted

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EH

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Hockey

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mebert is up. Love my #5 starter Brandon Webb. Takes away any power game, best sinker I ever saw