• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mixon

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue - but I think it is clear he is deserving of that 2nd contract. The kid has barely scratched the surface of what he is capable of doing here - especially with the potential of pairing with Burrow and upgrading the OL.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue - but I think it is clear he is deserving of that 2nd contract. The kid has barely scratched the surface of what he is capable of doing here - especially with the potential of pairing with Burrow and upgrading the OL.

He also seems to be much more mature than most of us thought he would be.... He doesn't go pounding his chest and whining when Zac decides to throw it 65 times at 2 yards a pop.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Mixon, and his desire to win, while not screaming and shouting look at me. he appears to be a team player.

Put Burrow back there, Franchise Green for one year so we can see if he can stay healthy, add some oline and I think we could have a pretty good offense, IF we tailor the offense to Burrow's strengths, and I think that is a more wide open offense like the Saints use.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As good as Mixon is I'm always wary of giving RBs a huge second contract. David Johnson, Todd Gurley and Levon Bell are 3 of the highest paid players at the position and all have issues with effectiveness and/or health on their second deal.

Henry from the Titans is a FA coming off the best 10 game stretch in NFL history so a guy like that has to be paid but with Mixon I'd delay it as much as possible.