• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mitch is now a barometer for poor QB play. :(

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's pacing to throw for over 4K yards and single digit INT's over 600+ passes. If a Bears QB did this we would be inducting him into the HOF.

It's utterly impossible that he has declined or that he's no longer playing at a high-level.

So I hear... by the barometers set by the OP. Less than 24 hours ago.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's pacing to throw for over 4K yards and single digit INT's over 600+ passes. If a Bears QB did this we would be inducting him into the HOF.

It's utterly impossible that he has declined or that he's no longer playing at a high-level.

So I hear... by the barometers set by the OP. Less than 24 hours ago.

Tom Brady is not sh*tty, quite the contrary. The dumbasses that made that post, similar to others who post on here, is implying he is sh*tty......

...by using Trubisky...which makes me sad. But it's still dumb as hell...just like implying Rodgers is sh*tty.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is not sh*tty, quite the contrary. The dumbasses that made that post, similar to others who post on here, is implying he is sh*tty......

...by using Trubisky...which makes me sad. But it's still dumb as hell...just like implying Rodgers is sh*tty.

Correct. Whomever created the comparison had to frame a subset of games to even get the comp close. Brady is struggling of late, "look, he's playing like Mitch lol", which even with similar stats in the short term simply isn't true.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch is starting to play better and get some confidence back and he has two WRs making plays. That is what matters. I don't give a rats ass about Brady either way. Tom may be falling off like all old QBs do but he still has that goat thing to hang his hat on.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch has a long way to go before he becomes bae again...

sJOXQmd.jpg

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post aged well.

If you asked a Patriots fan if he wanted Brady to perform like Trubisky...then you know that it honestly hasn't...at least yet.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post aged well.

These victory laps are comical. Keep em coming.

11 games of shit doesn't mean anything but 2 games of some success = He's made it!

Being a franchise QB is about sustaining multiple YEARS of success. Not two games vs poor defenses. Good lord.

Mitch can make up for his first 11 games by him being a central component in us running the table and getting us into the playoffs. Anything less? 2019 is on him.

Hey, I hope you're right. I really do.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These victory laps are comical. Keep em coming.

11 games of shit doesn't mean anything but 2 games of some success = He's made it!

Being a franchise QB is about sustaining multiple YEARS of success. Not two games vs poor defenses. Good lord.

Mitch can make up for his first 11 games by him being a central component in us running the table and getting us into the playoffs. Anything less? 2019 is on him.

Hey, I hope you're right. I really do.
2019 is on Nagy and the oline Rich. Trubs did not all of a sudden get better. The oline started blocking and Nagy started calling a offense that fits his players. The Oline not only is giving him a little time but they have not been killing drives with penalty's and his WRs have been dropping less the last few games. It was a team problem and yes Trubs was a part of it. But not the biggest part. The team around him was.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'm going to continue splitting the baby on this topic. I just don't see putting all the Bears woes this year on strictly the coaching, just as I don't see all our woes due to Trubisky. In defense of the coaches (especially Nagy), they don't throw the ball. For much of Mitch's early career to date his throwing skills have left a lot to be desired. If I had a dollar for every horrible throw he's made, be it thrown in coverage, missing wide open receivers, you name it, I could buy a bunch of you guys lunch for a week. You can't coach accuracy, you can't coach touch.

In defense of Mitch, I do agree that Nagy, at least until recently, seemed to handcuff Mitch with poor play designs and calls. Our offensive personnel makeup calls for a bit more of a spread offense, giving more opportunities for Mitch to take off. One of the reasons our offense performed so much better last year was in large part due to Mitch's legs. Why Nagy & his staff haven't called on this more or come up with more creative screen packages, more quick slants, and other plays designed to keep the defense on its toes, has been baffling to say the least.

But we're starting to see both negatives turning into positives. Mitch's accuracy and touch have really shined of late and I see more controlled and creative aggressiveness from Nagy with his play calling. There's hope. Maybe too late for this year's chances at the postseason, but there's hope for the future nonetheless.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch is starting to play better and get some confidence back and he has two WRs making plays. That is what matters. I don't give a rats ass about Brady either way. Tom may be falling off like all old QBs do but he still has that goat thing to hang his hat on.

Except he's not the GOAT.