• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Minny @ GB

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense did get stops, they just didn't officially count. House needs to get pushed to the absolute bottom of the CB depth chart. Beyond that, I thought the D played pretty well. They were obviously getting tired in the 4th Q and OT; you're going to see that early in the season every year since starters don't play in the preseason.

The Vikings are a very good playoff team. Next four games are against the Skins, Bills, Lions and 9ers. If we get similar results in those four games there's something to be concerned about.

Definitely.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the King injury, King and Tramon held Diggs to three catches for 24 yards. They were doing well.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
House shouldn’t be on the field.
You missed the entire point. The defense was playing very well before King got hurt.

The main takeaway is we need him healthy

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed the entire point. The defense was playing very well before King got hurt.

The main takeaway is we need him healthy

Nope. Didn’t miss it at all. King>House. Groin injury won’t be easy to bounce back from. Injuries on this team is always an issue. Some are unavoidable but for whatever reason GB is constantly plagued by them.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Didn’t miss it at all. King>House. Groin injury won’t be easy to bounce back from. Injuries on this team is always an issue. Some are unavoidable but for whatever reason GB is constantly plagued by them.
It was more that the defense played well until the injury. Also if you end the game after the Alexander INT that should have stayed Cousins number are far less impressive.

23-32 for 284 yards 3 TDs and 2 INTs

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more that the defense played well until the injury. Also if you end the game after the Alexander INT that should have stayed Cousins number are far less impressive.

23-32 for 284 yards 3 TDs and 2 INTs

Not as bad but still concerning. I dont want to see House back on the field other than in street clothes helping coach up the DBs. They also have to find ways to disrupt the QBs on a constant basis.