• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Minny @ GB

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://es.pn/2x4Y6We

The only position GB is better is at QB. Even if Rodgers plays he won’t be 100 %. I don’t see the Packers winning this one.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://es.pn/2x4Y6We

The only position GB is better is at QB. Even if Rodgers plays he won’t be 100 %. I don’t see the Packers winning this one.

Positional breakdowns mean little in the NFL. The best collection of players don't always win in the NFL - the Patriots have proven that under Belichick throughout their entire dynasty on both sides of the fence.

This game is 50/50 and I hope you're not in Lambeau Sunday because we need 80,000 believers in the seats to help tilt momentum in our favor.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are better at TE too for what its worth.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Positional breakdowns mean little in the NFL. The best collection of players don't always win in the NFL - the Patriots have proven that under Belichick throughout their entire dynasty on both sides of the fence.

This game is 50/50 and I hope you're not in Lambeau Sunday because we need 80,000 believers in the seats to help tilt momentum in our favor.

You have a point RP. I am bit of a negative nancy. I have been watching this team for decades so I have a little knowledge of what this team is made of. Right now they don’t have very many playmakers on either side of the ball. I just read an article that said minny has at least 6 studs on the defensive side of the ball alone. Packers can’t make that claim. Now, I know that doesn’t mean a guaranteed win but it sure helps. I want to see my Packers win just as much as the next fan but I also try to be realistic about it as well. If Rodgers plays, they have a chance. If he doesn’t.....well we all know what happened last year. So far, I haven’t seen anything different from the defense to say they can keep GB in the game if Rodgers doesn’t play. In fact, they looked a lot like last year which means Cousins will probably have an all pro game. Don’t worry, I won’t be at the game so all the believers can will this team to a win.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Vikings are solid, no doubt. It will be a tough game. I expect it to be close. I hope it's on tv in my area

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t wish injury on Barr but I would probably smile if he got laid out by someone.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reading that article in full we will have to see how things go but it seemed to me these scouts are going by what they will think will happen in the future based on whatever thoughts that have.

They say the O lines and secondaries are equal. I disagree with that as the Vikings have injuries in the oline and have been trying to figure out how to improve it all through training camp.

https://www.foxsports.com/north/gal...alex-boone-chance-warmack-luke-joeckel-081318

As far as the secondary the current Packer depth is better in my opinion.

With a weak point of being the Viking I Oline that should help Daniels, Wilkerson, and Clark to get pressure along with disguised rushes from the new defense against a QB who is like 4 - 19 against winning teams.

When looking at past performance you decide based on past stats who you think has the best receiver on their team

..................... 2016 .............................................. 2017
..........Rec... Yards .....Ave..... TDs ..........Rec ...... Yards ....... Ave .... TDs

Diggs ---84 -----903 ----10.8 ---- 3 ......... 64 ......... 848 ....... 13.3 ..... 8
Theilen 69 ......967 ..... 14......... 5 .......... 91 ........ 1276 ....... 14 ......4
Adams 75 .....997 ...... 13.3 ...... 12........... 74......... 885 ......... 12 .....12

Other than Thielen having 300 or so more yards last year Adams kicks there ass. In 2016 when Rodgers was QB Adams is clearly the best in yards and TDs. When Hundley was throwing the ball Adams still beat this so called stud Diggs in yards and had 4 more TDs than him as well. Adams had 24 TDs the last 2 years. Both of the Vikings receivers had 20 together.

Those scouts minds are messed up saying the Vikings receivers are better than the Packers

The Packer TE is better

Th Vikes running backs were better based on last years stats but with a weak oline that is a negative against the Vikes and an improved Packer D line should help with that . Cook and Murray had 82 yards against the vaunted 49er defense last week and the Packers had 70 yards against the Bears D line which is much better.

The Packers have a better punter and kicker as well.

This game is not all one sided like these scouts are saying.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Positional comparisons only mean anything if Rodgers doesn't play, IMO.

If that knee is good enough for him to at the very least sidestep the Vikes' rush and still throw it like only he can, it's an even matchup.

That defense has playmakers in several spots. Make one mistake and it can be 6 points in a hurry.

Rodgers is the great equalizer. Hopefully nobody misses a block and gets him killed.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reading that article in full we will have to see how things go but it seemed to me these scouts are going by what they will think will happen in the future based on whatever thoughts that have.

They say the O lines and secondaries are equal. I disagree with that as the Vikings have injuries in the oline and have been trying to figure out how to improve it all through training camp.

https://www.foxsports.com/north/gal...alex-boone-chance-warmack-luke-joeckel-081318

As far as the secondary the current Packer depth is better in my opinion.

With a weak point of being the Viking I Oline that should help Daniels, Wilkerson, and Clark to get pressure along with disguised rushes from the new defense against a QB who is like 4 - 19 against winning teams.

When looking at past performance you decide based on past stats who you think has the best receiver on their team

..................... 2016 .............................................. 2017
..........Rec... Yards .....Ave..... TDs ..........Rec ...... Yards ....... Ave .... TDs

Diggs ---84 -----903 ----10.8 ---- 3 ......... 64 ......... 848 ....... 13.3 ..... 8
Theilen 69 ......967 ..... 14......... 5 .......... 91 ........ 1276 ....... 14 ......4
Adams 75 .....997 ...... 13.3 ...... 12........... 74......... 885 ......... 12 .....12

Other than Thielen having 300 or so more yards last year Adams kicks there ass. In 2016 when Rodgers was QB Adams is clearly the best in yards and TDs. When Hundley was throwing the ball Adams still beat this so called stud Diggs in yards and had 4 more TDs than him as well. Adams had 24 TDs the last 2 years. Both of the Vikings receivers had 20 together.

Those scouts minds are messed up saying the Vikings receivers are better than the Packers

The Packer TE is better

Th Vikes running backs were better based on last years stats but with a weak oline that is a negative against the Vikes and an improved Packer D line should help with that . Cook and Murray had 82 yards against the vaunted 49er defense last week and the Packers had 70 yards against the Bears D line which is much better.

The Packers have a better punter and kicker as well.

This game is not all one sided like these scouts are saying.

Damn Lambeau, you put a lot of thought and effort in your post. Even with all the info you just don’t know until they play the game. Sure, the experts say minny has the advantage overall and I still think if Rodgers doesn’t play GB wont have much of a chance but it will come down to execution. Who does it better with the least amount of mistakes usually wins the game.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pam Oliver was twitching a lot there. Anyone else see that?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does she have some type of condition?

I don't know but right there it did look like it. I hope not. I like her

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I’m biased but anyone else think the refs have made a few horrible calls and non calls towards the Packers? The non pass interference call on Graham, then the offensive pass interference on Adams. Also, the phantom holding on the TD to Graham. I don’t think it’s a conspiracy or anything but those were some bad calls.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know our DBs are still retarded...how do you get beat over the top with 7 minutes left in the game...ask House...he's got that one mastered

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I’m biased but anyone else think the refs have made a few horrible calls and non calls towards the Packers? The non pass interference call on Graham, then the offensive pass interference on Adams. Also, the phantom holding on the TD to Graham. I don’t think it’s a conspiracy or anything but those were some bad calls.
It's been going both ways. Terrible reffing all around

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the World of Holy Hell would you throw to Treadwell at all on that series? That should be Cook + Diggs + Thielen 24/7. Cousins is an overpaid moron.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been going both ways. Terrible reffing all around

I know the refs are human and I did see at least one where it went in GB’s favor. The phantom hold against GB on the Graham TD hurt the most.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know our DBs are still retarded...how do you get beat over the top with 7 minutes left in the game...ask House...he's got that one mastered

I still don’t know why they brought him back. I knew this defense why find a way to let minny back in it.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the World of Holy Hell would you throw to Treadwell at all on that series? That should be Cook + Diggs + Thielen 24/7. Cousins is an overpaid moron.
How the fuck you put that on Cousins?