• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Minnesota @ Seattle 8:20 PM EST NBC

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My jinxed worked. Fuck you Vikings for not starting Hercules.

He just isn't ready. They have raved about how athletically gifted that he is both this year and last, but he hasn't cracked the lineup. There has to be a reason for that.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins are in the Lawrence sweepstakes though. I think Trevor Lawrence is going to be good. Sadly Alex Smith is back and will probably win a few games here and there.... which means the Redskins will probably make the playoffs lol.
Xactly. I thought we’d have a shot at Justin ( I don’t follow college , I think that’s the QBs name). But after watching that putrid game plan of Ron Reversal (my new nickname for Riverboat) and Scott Turner...we are definitely in the hunt for Lawrence. Pitiful. Never seen such terrible Offensive output from a 0 turnover game in a half the ENTIRE time I’ve been a Skins fan, and THATS saying something...I’ve seen a lot of shite.

Here’s my rant on the team board...for a chuckle

Lawdy....just heard the stats... -6 yards on O in the second half of yesterday’s game. Ya think Donald had a good time...lol. We deserved that - what the heck was Turners lame ass O game plan?! We had a better plan with the Ravens D, which I think you can argue is better than the Rams D...both excellent mind you, but at least we moved the ball at 2 scores down....against the Ravens D

I guess RR and ST game plan was, publicly humiliate your young healthy QB and make him QB3 so you can’t ever play him again or develop him in case you didn’t get it right on DH...put out your savior Kyle, who knows your system better but it is Mr mobile Turnover (Cuz apparently Turner can’t adjust his game plan from 1 style) and then back him up with Mr Rust and check down Charlie who just came bAck from almost losing his life and leg....behind that Oline for two quarters facing a D that is 3 scores up with a beast like Donald licking his chops..and ready to pin his ears back.

Great plan Ron Reversal. Damn This team I can’t quit.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xactly. I thought we’d have a shot at Justin ( I don’t follow college , I think that’s the QBs name). But after watching that putrid game plan of Ron Reversal (my new nickname for Riverboat) and Scott Turner...we are definitely in the hunt for Lawrence. Pitiful. Never seen such terrible Offensive output from a 0 turnover game in a half the ENTIRE time I’ve been a Skins fan, and THATS saying something...I’ve seen a lot of shite.

Here’s my rant on the team board...for a chuckle

Lawdy....just heard the stats... -6 yards on O in the second half of yesterday’s game. Ya think Donald had a good time...lol. We deserved that - what the heck was Turners lame ass O game plan?! We had a better plan with the Ravens D, which I think you can argue is better than the Rams D...both excellent mind you, but at least we moved the ball at 2 scores down....against the Ravens D

I guess RR and ST game plan was, publicly humiliate your young healthy QB and make him QB3 so you can’t ever play him again or develop him in case you didn’t get it right on DH...put out your savior Kyle, who knows your system better but it is Mr mobile Turnover (Cuz apparently Turner can’t adjust his game plan from 1 style) and then back him up with Mr Rust and check down Charlie who just came bAck from almost losing his life and leg....behind that Oline for two quarters facing a D that is 3 scores up with a beast like Donald licking his chops..and ready to pin his ears back.

Great plan Ron Reversal. Damn This team I can’t quit.
Skins I have zero clue what you just said, but God Damn if it didn't sound great, hence the like. Cheers, brother! :suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins I have zero clue what you just said, but God Damn if it didn't sound great, hence the like. Cheers, brother! :suds:
That’s cuz I’m drinking my tears away and have lost my ability to be concise, intelligible and eloquent. :rant: :tsk:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s cuz I’m drinking my tears away and have lost my ability to be concise, intelligible and eloquent. :rant: :tsk:

Drink!? Well let's all have a drink!

E9rv.gif

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just isn't ready. They have raved about how athletically gifted that he is both this year and last, but he hasn't cracked the lineup. There has to be a reason for that.

He's either going to be too small or gain a bunch of weight and not be athletic enough to play DT in this league. Period. Classic tweener.

The fact that they waited until last night to play Lynch in order to have Hercules active was idiotic. Lynch has some real potential in this league. Although it looks like they chubbed him up too already like they did with Hercules too which means he is going to lose that burst that made them effective in the first place while in college.

Last edited:

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ever a game could represent an entire history of a franchise this was it for the Vikings