• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Williams injury

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Williams injured his neck yesterday against Wofford while making a touchdown catch. After making a leaping grab, he came down and hit the goalpost stanchion (which is padded) and was carted off the field. After much speculation through the night and into this morning, Dabo has made a statement and said Mike suffered a fracture in his neck. There is no time table on his return, as everyone wants to make sure the young man is healthy. We all hope he returns soon, but his health is first and foremost. Dabo also said he did not know if this was career ending.

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That amazes me that he won't require surgery. But I know from first hand experience, that wearing a neck brace is not fun. I had to wear one for a few hours. Couldn't imagine long term. Yikes!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That amazes me that he won't require surgery. But I know from first hand experience, that wearing a neck brace is not fun. I had to wear one for a few hours. Couldn't imagine long term. Yikes!
I'm happy the kid's ok. That could have been bad. We're going to miss him for sure.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is to a speedy recovery for Mike Williams. Big fan of Mike. Had him on my college fantasy team last year.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Rod Freakin' Dangerfield explain your bullshit post bitch.
He's a raging douchebag that throws shit and rainbow ratings around like a 12 year old girl.
It's part of being a dirtpecker fan; Little brother syndrome, inferiority, immaturity, loser, etc.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really too fucking stupid to know what calling bullshit means, dumb fuck?

Oh I understand. I'm apparently just a better person than you. Wishing a speedy recovery for a player from a rival is something clearly above you. Wouldn't expect anything less from a retard like you

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I understand. I'm apparently just a better person than you. Wishing a speedy recovery for a player from a rival is something clearly above you. Wouldn't expect anything less from a retard like you

Retard??