• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Wallace quit on his team today

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he said he didnt want to play I would have told him to just go to the locker room change into your civilian clothes and leave because obviously you have better places to be, take off the dolphin uniform, thanks for wasting our time dont expect a pay check for this week.

The Steelers offered him 12M a year, he turned it down for 13M a year.

Bonehead move considering it's not that much more money AND he'd be on a playoff team just about every year by staying in Pittsburgh.

He wanted to get paid top dollah, then go lay on the beach. That was more important to him than playing for a team that's usually in the post season.

He's in a division that's owned by the Pats by default every year - and now playing isn't any fun.

He got what he wanted - money and a warm weather team.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This a bit strange...for a guy who clearly wanted to make as much money as possible (don't blame him for that) he seems to be pissing a major part of this contract away....I think he's only guaranteed about $6.6 mil or so now...doubtful he will get his '15 thru '17 salary...MIA would be foolish to pay him all that cash.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This a bit strange...for a guy who clearly wanted to make as much money as possible (don't blame him for that) he seems to be pissing a major part of this contract away....I think he's only guaranteed about $6.6 mil or so now...doubtful he will get his '15 thru '17 salary...MIA would be foolish to pay him all that cash.

30 for 30 broke 2

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his last season with the Steelers, Wallace dropped more passes than he caught. He's fast, but speed is useless if you don't have the ball.

So your saying he is the new age Renaldo Nehemiah (sp) :heh: