• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike McCarthy allowed to address team by Packers

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was responding to Derski's post who I like, when he asked if we thought Rodgers was a bad person. I just posted that a few other players besides Jennings made comments true or not that he is a prima donna and thinks he is better than everybody else. And the family thing is weird which might make him a bad person. I doubt there is anybody that verybody likes, so a handful of players over the course of say 11 years is very small %. But then again you are on here defending Rodgers when your a supposed Dallas fan. i have said on here many times that I think Aaron is a great player, one of the best QB's of this generation and first ballet HOFer
Because I'm a Dallas fan that means I should dislike Rodgers? You seem to believe that Rodgers was instrumental in getting McCarthy fired when none of us know the real reason. Get a grip sonny.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a message board. We discuss things. We give our opinions. We listen to other people's opinions and then we discuss.

If you cannot handle listening to other people's opinion then maybe you are the one with the problem and this is not a place you should frequent
He listened to your opinion and disagreed with it. Isn't that what this forum is all about? And who are you to tell that person that he can't frequent this place?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I'm a Dallas fan that means I should dislike Rodgers? You seem to believe that Rodgers was instrumental in getting McCarthy fired when none of us know the real reason. Get a grip sonny.

I'm done posting to you Guns because simply you are not bright and probably hitting your cheap whisky. I never said he got him fired , so grip his cock instead

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done posting to you Guns because simply you are not bright and probably hitting your cheap whisky. I never said he got him fired , so grip his cock instead
It won't bother me one bit if you don't post to me anymore. And I don't drink cheap whiskey either.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't bother me one bit if you don't post to me anymore. And I don't drink cheap whiskey either.

It will and you won't be able to sleep. I'll send u some good stuff ( over$10 ) for Xmas and go defend Dak and your team

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will and you won't be able to sleep. I'll send u some good stuff ( over$10 ) for Xmas and go defend Dak and your team
Don't worry sonny, I'll sleep well. I'll also be rooting for my Cowboys to beat the Eagles even though I'm not completely sold on Dak as our QB.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I always thought sonny and I were best of friends... :noidea: