• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike McCarthy allowed to address team by Packers

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players gave him a standing ovation. So maybe not everyone on the team disliked McCarthy other than one certain person ...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players gave him a standing ovation. So maybe not everyone on the team disliked McCarthy other than one certain person ...
Are you really starting to feed into that narrative or are you just trying to be dramatic for the sake of drama? Do you really think Rodgers is a bad person?

You fools need to calm the F down and take a break from thinking about Rodgers 24-7.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really starting to feed into that narrative or are you just trying to be dramatic for the sake of drama? Do you really think Rodgers is a bad person?

You fools need to calm the F down and take a break from thinking about Rodgers 24-7.

There have been a handful of ex-teammates that didn't speak highly of him, or the press made it out that way. Also what is the deal with not talking to his parents for 2 years, was that completes BS? I could care less because I don't follow the packers or care for petty shit, but a woman or $$$ could never stand in the way of my parents, even if they asked for all of it, which I would kindly give them 10%

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I see it as the man who built the franchise wants back, let him back. He still had 3 or so years left in him, which was proven by taking the Vikings to the NCF and almost to the super bowl.

it appears Rodgers gets this sort of treatment within the organization now. He's like the g-damn owner.

Why let Favre back after he retired...and retired....just to make him happy?

Reactions: GNG

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I see it as the man who built the franchise wants back, let him back. He still had 3 or so years left in him, which was proven by taking the Vikings to the NCF and almost to the super bowl.

it appears Rodgers gets this sort of treatment within the organization now. He's like the g-damn owner.
Favre acted like a punk and then did all he could to stick it to them by going to the vikings.

Harry Seaword

Hoopla Cash
$ 266.84
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre acted like a punk and then did all he could to stick it to them by going to the vikings.

Favre was being pushed out before he was ready to retire and he was aware of that. Why wouldn't he try to stick it to them?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also what is the deal with not talking to his parents for 2 years, was that complete BS?
What does this have to do with his relationship with McCarthy?

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre was being pushed out before he was ready to retire and he was aware of that. Why wouldn't he try to stick it to them?
He had already retired. That isn't being pushed out.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this have to do with his relationship with McCarthy?

I was responding to Derski's post who I like, when he asked if we thought Rodgers was a bad person. I just posted that a few other players besides Jennings made comments true or not that he is a prima donna and thinks he is better than everybody else. And the family thing is weird which might make him a bad person. I doubt there is anybody that verybody likes, so a handful of players over the course of say 11 years is very small %. But then again you are on here defending Rodgers when your a supposed Dallas fan. i have said on here many times that I think Aaron is a great player, one of the best QB's of this generation and first ballet HOFer

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chill dude. This is a message board. We discuss things. We give our opinions. We listen to other people's opinions and then we discuss.

If you cannot handle listening to other people's opinion then maybe you are the one with the problem and this is not a place you should frequent