• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Groh needs to pack his bags RIGHT NOW

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Eagles OC Mike Groh said incorporating Golden Tate into the offense has been difficult."

If that ain’t a motherfuckin cry for help, I don’t know what is. Get out. Doug and Howie cannot let this go on. There is no excuse. Groh is clearly not up to the task. Save our season and can his ass. And He’s about to single handedly waste our draft.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Eagles OC Mike Groh said incorporating Golden Tate into the offense has been difficult."

If that ain’t a motherfuckin cry for help, I don’t know what is. Get out. Doug and Howie cannot let this go on. There is no excuse. Groh is clearly not up to the task. Save our season and can his ass. And He’s about to single handedly waste our draft.
I had the exact same reaction.

Nothing else to say. Doug made completely boneheaded coaching choices while basking in the glow of a Super Bowl.

Also fuck Josh mcdaniels. I want him dead.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have designed plays for Tate. Instead of making him fit into Grohs tainted play calling and designs.
Grohs offense does not make sense. He is clueless!

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Doug was trying to be “a good guy” and promote from within.

Reactions: ctc

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if it were true that he was having a hard time finding what to do with Tate ... you sure as hell don't say that to anybody! lol ... what a bafoon.

46495818_2560197967353671_6263553276810100736_n.jpg

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for giving us Andrews we needed a back up center

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game last night, I was struck by how creative the offenses were, compared to ours this year. Where the fuck is the creativity? I don't see much motion, I don't see a guy like Agholor being used the way he was before, I don't see interesting formations. I see vanilla bullshit. That's not going to get it done in the league in 2018. Whoever is responsible should be fired, whether it is Groh or whoever. Realistically, I think Doug Pederson deserves time to fix things by hiring new assistants and reloading. But if he stumbles like this again next year he will be on thin ice.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A major reason why Carson is getting sacked at an alarming rate for a mobile guy, is that our receivers can't get open anymore. Its on Doug and Groh. After the season Grow and Schwartz go. There will be some head coaches that will be fired, and be available as coordinators on both sides of the ball. The thing with Schwartz is that the opposing coaches figured him out from last year. We should have known when the Patriots gained over 600 yards in the SB.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't believe it when I saw what he said. What a fucking moron.

I hope Doug has the good sense to drop him after this season. There are too many bright creative minds around the league that would relish an opportunity to contribute to the Eagles offense. What a waste.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Doug was trying to be “a good guy” and promote from within.
Yup, and fine in some situations, but moving up both Groh and Press Taylor left no room to add any improvements. So we are basically just down what Reich and Defilippo provided last year and didn't make any of that ground up.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game last night, I was struck by how creative the offenses were, compared to ours this year. Where the fuck is the creativity? I don't see much motion, I don't see a guy like Agholor being used the way he was before, I don't see interesting formations. I see vanilla bullshit. That's not going to get it done in the league in 2018. Whoever is responsible should be fired, whether it is Groh or whoever. Realistically, I think Doug Pederson deserves time to fix things by hiring new assistants and reloading. But if he stumbles like this again next year he will be on thin ice.
Head Coaches number one job is hiring the other coaches. Doug did a tremendous job doing that the first time. Terribly the second time. The 3rd time can't go as bad as the 2nd or he won't deserve a 4th time.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't believe it when I saw what he said. What a fucking moron.

I hope Doug has the good sense to drop him after this season. There are too many bright creative minds around the league that would relish an opportunity to contribute to the Eagles offense. What a waste.
He catches everything and is great with the ball in his hands. How the fuck hard can this be.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that the team is playing like shit is Groh's fault.

What's happening to the Eagles has happened to nearly every other team that's won the Super Bowl. Every guy on the team thinks that he and his team mates are now the best and don't have to work as hard as they did the previous year to get to the prize.

Notice that the Patriots turned down Matt Patricia when he offered Tate? Even though the Patriots were bringing in every WR that could walk upright? The Eagles got a WR that's full of himself and refused to be coached by anyone the past three years. Tate does what Tate wants to do. He's also very lazy. Watch him on plays where Wentz is struggling. He watches the game, he doesn't do anything to help the QB, like coming back or trying a little shake and bake. The guy has a truckload of talent but only uses it when it's convenient for him.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head Coaches number one job is hiring the other coaches. Doug did a tremendous job doing that the first time. Terribly the second time. The 3rd time can't go as bad as the 2nd or he won't deserve a 4th time.

I think Howie hired some of the assistants last time, including making him keep Duce and Stoutland, and bringing in Schwartz.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Howie hired some of the assistants last time, including making him keep Duce and Stoutland, and bringing in Schwartz.
What's the evidence of that? Wasn't Duce on the Andy staff with Doug and aren't you supposed to have some black guys? Why would he get rid of Stoutland with all the veteran Olineman here that liked him?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the evidence of that? Wasn't Duce on the Andy staff with Doug and aren't you supposed to have some black guys? Why would he get rid of Stoutland with all the veteran Olineman here that liked him?

The evidence is he and several other assistants were retained, apparently at the urging of Lurie and Howie. That was reported at the time.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The evidence is he and several other assistants were retained, apparently at the urging of Lurie and Howie. That was reported at the time.
At the urging of Jeff lurie and Howie Roseman isn't citable. Have anything legitimate?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff and Howie urged or directed Dug to hire Schwartz; retain Duce, Stout, and Fipp. That's all I remember. I think Doug picked Reich, and I believe Howie recommended DeFilippo (sp?). I think Doug hired the rest. This is the best to my knowledge, but I'm OLD!