• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Might be the end of the line for me

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My league is canceled for the year due to lack of interest. As someone who was neutral about/felt permissive of protests of the last couple seasons, it's difficult to stomach playing again after seeing players with Jacob Blake's name on their helmets.

I think this might be it. If anyone here has an opening to be filled in a free Yahoo league, I might be up for one last hurrah... However I would have a preference for one with some unusual settings, some marked change up from the standard FF experience.

If not, it has been a blast. Best wishes, everyone.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) there's a separate board for political posts, keep your personal thoughts over there. We don't care which side you're on, this is football and fantasy football 24/7 here.
2) even if you don't play fantasy this season, your input regarding fantasy is still appreciated, so no farewells needed

Personally don't have any openings, but @Bandit posted about creating a super flex league on fantrax that drafts next Tuesday. It is a money league though, so check that thread out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My league is canceled for the year due to lack of interest. As someone who was neutral about/felt permissive of protests of the last couple seasons, it's difficult to stomach playing again after seeing players with Jacob Blake's name on their helmets.

I think this might be it. If anyone here has an opening to be filled in a free Yahoo league, I might be up for one last hurrah... However I would have a preference for one with some unusual settings, some marked change up from the standard FF experience.

If not, it has been a blast. Best wishes, everyone.

Go to the NFL board. We have a SF we are trying to fill

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) there's a separate board for political posts, keep your personal thoughts over there. We don't care which side you're on, this is football and fantasy football 24/7 here.
2) even if you don't play fantasy this season, your input regarding fantasy is still appreciated, so no farewells needed

Personally don't have any openings, but @Bandit posted about creating a super flex league on fantrax that drafts next Tuesday. It is a money league though, so check that thread out.
Well said! :suds: