• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Midseason Roundtable

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team is 5-3 and in 1st place in the West.

Trade deadline is tomorrow I believe.

Mahomes is out; as are a handful of other starters.

How we feeling about the direction of the team, season, organization?

Really thinking the Chiefs hit a HR with Juan Thornhill:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They stuck with the 3rd or 4th best team in the NFL for most of the game with a backup QB.

Vikings
at titans
at chargers
Raiders
at Pats
Broncos
at Bears
Chargers

Only two teams over .500 in the back half as of now. 9-7 probably wins the AFC West so the Chiefs really just need to keep playing hard to deal with Mahomes being out. Limit bad turnovers and the Chiefs have chance. KC can still with anyone in the AFC if fully healthy except probably NE if Brady is playing well.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They stuck with the 3rd or 4th best team in the NFL for most of the game with a backup QB.

Vikings
at titans
at chargers
Raiders
at Pats
Broncos
at Bears
Chargers

Only two teams over .500 in the back half as of now. 9-7 probably wins the AFC West so the Chiefs really just need to keep playing hard to deal with Mahomes being out. Limit bad turnovers and the Chiefs have chance. KC can still with anyone in the AFC if fully healthy except probably NE if Brady is playing well.

yeah, these injuries are a killer, but considering the strength of the AFC west this season I think we'll get through it cheaply enough. priority in my mind is getting healthy again. a least in time for the playoffs. agree with you guy that 9-7 might win the division, but I was hoping for 10-6 personally...