• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan will be in the Playoff Picture in late October for the first time since 2016

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the most diehard UM don't believe they have a shot at much this year. They are replacing their whole OL, their QB, their top 2 WR, top 2 CB, etc.
If UM wins 5 games, I'd be happy. With Milton at QB, lord knows what we will get. He would need to have made a HUGEjump in development to even be at Patterson's level.
We have a pretty rough schedule; opening with two rivalry games back to back and a Minnesota team that could easily beat us. Getting Minnesota and Wisconsin in the cross over games feels a bit unfair compared to what others got (OSU got Nebraska and Illinois) but we'll see. We basically play every single tough team in the B10 this year. I don't think we'll come out of that undefeated by OSU.

Michigan fans often live up to their reputation as "killjoys". I'm sorry you missed the sarcasm in my post. (i.e. Going 1-0 puts in the playoff picture...bet your life savings on it") Oh well, I was just trying to light up the forum. It's been pretty dead lately (for obvious reasons with the uncertainty of college football the past few months)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you do this every year?

belcherboy's a good UofM fan. The overly homeristic fans you're thinking of are maizeNblue09 and trustmeimright. Here are two examples of utter BS they have said. mNb09- Ryan Day's a high school coach. trustmeimright- Harbaugh helped the Raiders beat the Bucs in S.B. 37.

Last edited:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
belcherboy's a good UofM fan. The overly homeristic fans you're thinking of are maizeNblue09 and trustmeimright. Here are two examples of utter BS they have said. mNb09- Ryan Day's a high school coach. trustmeimright- Harbaugh helped the Raiders beat the Bucs in S.B. 37.
You keep saying this but never have any examples of when I was overly homeristic. You act like I'm out here predicting 12-0 seasons every year. You just don't like that I call you guys homers.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan fans often live up to their reputation as "killjoys". I'm sorry you missed the sarcasm in my post. (i.e. Going 1-0 puts in the playoff picture...bet your life savings on it") Oh well, I was just trying to light up the forum. It's been pretty dead lately (for obvious reasons with the uncertainty of college football the past few months)
I know you were being sarcastic. I was just stating I think we are in for a long year, unless Milton transformed into Cam Newton over the summer. Will be interesting to see how he has developed though.

That being said -- I've got to watch JJ McCarthy this year and he actually looks like the real deal at QB. So I am excited for next year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying this but never have any examples of when I was overly homeristic. You act like I'm out here predicting 12-0 seasons every year. You just don't like that I call you guys homers.

You called Ryan Day a high school. That's being a homer. You know what's funny? That "high school coach" already has more division titles, conference crowns and wins in the rivlary than your overrated coach.

And find one example of me ever being a homer. Seriously. You talk way too much nonsense. So I'm calling you out on it. Post the proof (name of thread and comment number) where I have ever overly hyped up Ohio State. You wanna call me a homer. I'm giving you the opportunity to prove it. If you don't you're simply full of shit as usual.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called Ryan Day a high school. That's being a homer. You know what's funny? That "high school coach" already has more division titles, conference crowns and wins in the rivlary than your overrated coach.

And find one example of me ever being a homer. Seriously. You talk way too much nonsense. So I'm calling you out on it. Post the proof (name of thread and comment number) where I have ever overly hyped up Ohio State. You wanna call me a homer. I'm giving you the opportunity to prove it. If you don't you're simply full of shit as usual.
No, that was a joke. A clear joke. You just can't take the joke. You're one of the biggest homers on here. I'm not sure you've ever thought OSU made a bad move.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that was a joke. A clear joke. You just can't take the joke. You're one of the biggest homers on here. I'm not sure you've ever thought OSU made a bad move.

Still full of shit I see, nothing new with you. Yep I'm a homer. Yet I was the just about the first Buckeye fan on this site that wanted Meyer fired for covering up for Smith. So tell me again how I think Ohio State has never made a bad move. And you're one of the worst homers on this site. You just refuse to acknowledge it. Come on you Jimmy Jam nut-swinger find the proof that I'm a homer. Why won't you do that? You talk way too much nonsense and never back it up.