• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Morse has been a force

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morse has really shined since coming over to the Giants. He is hitting .302 with a OPS of .967, leads the team in HR's with 8 and RBI's 22. With Sandoval and Pence's numbers down so far this year it's been Morse who has picked up the team and has carried them this first month.

His Monster Mash shots have raised eyebrows in SF. He has reached the far out spaces of AT&T Park with ease. His attitude is always 100% positive and he is also willing to laugh and most importantly laugh at himself as seen in his costume commercial for the Giants. Morse has this thing he does as he rounds first after a bomb he has hit. He ponds himself on the helmet with his hands .

I tip my hat to Sabean for finding this diamond in the rough and if Morse continues to shine like he is , he just might end up in the 2014 All Star Game at Target Field in Minnesota. It seems right that Morse end up at Target Field because he has been on target all year. When he hits a HR it's like some TNT going off.

Hopefully the World Series is another Target on his list this year. It sure has been great having him here in San Francisco with the Giants.

Go Michael Morse !! Monster MASH !

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap:

on youtube...

AC DC T N T
by LqueseN R