• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins Week 8 Game Thread vs Houston Texans

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short week for the banged up Fins awaits.

Unless these guys get healthy in a hurry - Gase and the Dolphins May need to make some waiver wire additions , which they clearly hate to do to bring in healthy bodies to the roster — or quit listing healthy players as out for the game .

Whether Gase likes it or not , he may have to at least ask Devante Parker to suit up for the game .

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am really glad Parker’s agent is calling out Gase .

The unfortunate thing is , as has been the case for Gase entire time as our HC, he will be unwilling and unable to realize his role in this problem .

The media can be lousy here as in any place —but he never helps the cause when he brushes off the questions regarding this teams ongoing problems by being rude and arrogant towards the media . They are there to do a job — he seems like one of those who takes offense to the role of the media when they are critical of him .

Now , it’s going to be interesting to see if this dumbass will continue to hold back Parker considering the injuries at WR. Clearly , things between Parker’s reps and the organization aren’t great , at least with Gase.

Parker may end up being the next unfortunate roster casualty due to Adam Gase’s pussy ass being a butt hurt chump that makes everything personal and about him .

I hope the organization is starting to look for replacements for him — they need to realize that a coach is essential to building a quality organization. They need to realize they need players in order to build a team — they may not have enough players to even finish a game at some point with the way this clown chases away players because they hurt his feelings .

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The unfortunate thing is , as has been the case for Gase entire time as our HC, he will be unwilling and unable to realize his role in this problem .

The media can be lousy here as in any place —but he never helps the cause when he brushes off the questions regarding this teams ongoing problems by being rude and arrogant towards the media . They are there to do a job — he seems like one of those who takes offense to the role of the media when they are critical of him .

Now , it’s going to be interesting to see if this dumbass will continue to hold back Parker considering the injuries at WR. Clearly , things between Parker’s reps and the organization aren’t great , at least with Gase.

Parker may end up being the next unfortunate roster casualty due to Adam Gase’s pussy ass being a butt hurt chump that makes everything personal and about him .

I hope the organization is starting to look for replacements for him — they need to realize that a coach is essential to building a quality organization. They need to realize they need players in order to build a team — they may not have enough players to even finish a game at some point with the way this clown chases away players because they hurt his feelings .
I'm sure Parker will play but he has to earn it. He's been in and out so often can he even make it through a game? He should have an opportunity to prove many wrong on Thursday...

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gase doesn't control the players he is handed to play the game. The organization needs to change. How many coaches does Miami have to go through? At some point players have to perform.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Parker was another in a long list of bad players picked by the organization.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a thought, bring in Dez?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Parker was another in a long list of bad players picked by the organization.
I don't think that he's horrible but he's injury prone and due to that skittish in traffic plus also when you need to make a first down he's scared. He needs to play hard and in most cases you don't get hurt. Soft guys are always injured...

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that he's horrible but he's injury prone and due to that skittish in traffic plus also when you need to make a first down he's scared. He needs to play hard and in most cases you don't get hurt. Soft guys are always injured...

Guess I should have said another in long line of #1 round draft busts.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inactive for the Fins
Kenny Stills, Ryan Tannehill, Torry McTyer,Cameron Malveaux, Sam Young, A.J. Derby, Charles Harris

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Brock is experienced enough as a player and disciplined enough of a personality to not try to make this matchup too personal due to it being his former team and trying to do too much out there in such a way that will hurt him and the team.

That being said, with our aggressive-or-bust HC and play-caller I am afraid that the opposite may turn out to be the case. He may cause Brock to force things and it could hurt him and the offense.

As usual, the first series on both sides of the ball will be telling as to what the approach will be. We shall see.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans win toss and elect to differ

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Fins first offensive drive ends in no points as is too often usual.

Rather than take the points, fake tough guy Adam Gase once again decides to go for it. 4th and 1 and calls for a pass on a night where the OL is already committing penalties.

Devante Parker's agent wasn't wrong about this clowns ineptitude.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mind if I join this thread?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texans had the EXACT defense for that 4th down play call by the Fins -- Gase did nothing to adjust -- dumb decision all around

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imo that was defensive pi there. Texans defender got and made contact with Gore too early.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least its a quick 3 and out defensive stop

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow even Stevie Wonder saw that was a trip (or attempted trip) there... Yet no call. Wow!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain to me what the Texans mascot was doing hoping like that behind the goalpost?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom fantasy points for me with that Drake TD