• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins Week 4 Game Thread vs New England Cheatriots

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another unsurprising(to me) thing that has proved costly for the Fins today, is the fact that they've been predictable as usual as to who they target on offense. Yes, its great when they spread it around, but its the same fucking guys in the same fucking manner every week. Adam Gase has to allow for Tannehill to target other guys.
They threw to their only CB all day as well made no sense. The offence was horrible and unprepared today. Coaching horrific. Burke rarely doubled gronk gave free release off the line. I can go on and on...

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest fears were realized far too quickly into AG's post-game comments " I did not see this coming"

Again, nothing to do with it being the Cheatriots - as I have been saying all game and season - this team has gotten away with repeated mistakes all season long through 3 games - He has failed to acknowledge them being condescending with the media - failed to address them with the team and this is the results.

Like I said earlier, this game will only serve as the lesson it can be if he is willing to acknowledge and fix HIS mistakes as a coach first and foremost.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes true sure didn't see them talking smack after losing to the lions...

Somewhat off topic: Never understood what these Cheatriot trolls are even doing in our section of the message board - its like they fucking live here. Don't they have their own where they can talk amongst themselves?

Its why I rarely acknowledge them no matter what they try to say to me -- they just don't belong here.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They threw to their only CB all day as well made no sense. The offence was horrible and unprepared today. Coaching horrific. Burke rarely doubled gronk gave free release off the line. I can go on and on...

Burke is just another weak ass former Bengals coach(team he was on most recently before coming to the Dolphins) this team has had the last few years.

Whether people agree with me on this or not, I don't care -- This team has ENOUGH talent and depth on defense -- injuries aside - the problem with the defense being as good as it can be over the years has been the coaching simply not matching the talent.

Our defensive coaches are lucky that we do have too many injuries to key players, so a lot of the coaching woes will be masked by that - but even when healthy these issues have been a thing.

The biggest change this team may need in the off-season, no matter what -- is a change in the defensive coaching staff before any other personnel moves.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest fears were realized far too quickly into AG's post-game comments " I did not see this coming"

Again, nothing to do with it being the Cheatriots - as I have been saying all game and season - this team has gotten away with repeated mistakes all season long through 3 games - He has failed to acknowledge them being condescending with the media - failed to address them with the team and this is the results.

Like I said earlier, this game will only serve as the lesson it can be if he is willing to acknowledge and fix HIS mistakes as a coach first and foremost.
Agreed and a lot has to do with play calling he stops doing what works and refuses to give the run game a chance. They become one dimensional and lose...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat off topic: Never understood what these Cheatriot trolls are even doing in our section of the message board - its like they fucking live here. Don't they have their own where they can talk amongst themselves?

Its why I rarely acknowledge them no matter what they try to say to me -- they just don't belong here.
I don't care if they want to logically discuss football but when they become idiots F off...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burke is just another weak ass former Bengals coach(team he was on most recently before coming to the Dolphins) this team has had the last few years.

Whether people agree with me on this or not, I don't care -- This team has ENOUGH talent and depth on defense -- injuries aside - the problem with the defense being as good as it can be over the years has been the coaching simply not matching the talent.

Our defensive coaches are lucky that we do have too many injuries to key players, so a lot of the coaching woes will be masked by that - but even when healthy these issues have been a thing.

The biggest change this team may need in the off-season, no matter what -- is a change in the defensive coaching staff before any other personnel moves.
I'm not going to get completely on the D as they were again on the field too much. Partly because the refs decided to dictate some calls early and the offence being atrocious. Although I don't understand why Burke doesn't understand that you have to double gronk especially on third down. They handed them a bunch of plays ridiculous!!!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-The number of times our TEs were targeted today in 25 attempts. Horrific coaching and play calling - execution is as much of an issue, but it starts with coaching - And AG simply continues to ignore a very important area of the field in exchange of going for the home run play without any momentum to work with.

18-The number of carries total for the team -- 15 of which were to actual RBs -- absolutely NO commitment to having a balanced offense.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to get completely on the D as they were again on the field too much. Partly because the refs decided to dictate some calls early and the offence being atrocious. Although I don't understand why Burke doesn't understand that you have to double gronk especially on third down. They handed them a bunch of plays ridiculous!!!

No doubt they didn't defend Gronkowski as they should've - but I think the biggest issue was allowing themselves to have him occupy their minds in preparation for the game. Yeah, I get it, he is a good TE and all that crap --

BUT AGAIN this team displayed all too familiar problems beyond that. This team simply didn't prepare enough for this game.

One last thing - I am pretty sure they've been doing it for Gase's entire tenure with the team -- maybe even for a longer period of time - but I have noticed that the team always chooses to travel for their road games on thursdays afternoon or a little later in the evening.

I know they practice throughout the week leading up to the game - and then they do their version of game-day prep before actually getting to the stadium - but I think, when they are on the road -- they should probably have their travel day earlier in the week. Get to the city they are going to play in a lot sooner and start preparations then. What I mean is, it seems it would be better if you got these guys to get locked into game day preparations/mode a little sooner.

I understand the whole creatures of habit crap but every now and again its good to change things up and not wait until you are pounding on the panic button to make changes.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-The number of times our TEs were targeted today in 25 attempts. Horrific coaching and play calling - execution is as much of an issue, but it starts with coaching - And AG simply continues to ignore a very important area of the field in exchange of going for the home run play without any momentum to work with.

18-The number of carries total for the team -- 15 of which were to actual RBs -- absolutely NO commitment to having a balanced offense.
Yep agreed..

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to show some class idiot..

STFU, faggot. You and your idiot friends can spend the next week bitching about the officiating and carrying on about the "Cheatriots". It makes for some great entertainment for those of us that know something about football.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you girls stop bitchin about the refs I'll show you a bit of respect.

Until then :finger2:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England would have covered a 30 point spread today :laugh3:

It was because of that one holding call :L

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU, faggot. You and your idiot friends can spend the next week bitching about the officiating and carrying on about the "Cheatriots". It makes for some great entertainment for those of us that know something about football.
Move along tool you can't even comprehend what we're talking about. Even though there were numerous bad calls it didn't matter because the Fins didn't show up. Their coaching was also horrific. So get the F out of here... Fins will most likely kick your teams ass in Miami anyway then we won't see your waste of skin anywhere around here...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I usually don't comment on other teams message boards.

But...

How sad is this. There are only two Dolphin fans on here. It's not a message board it's a private meeting room.

Pretty embarrassing when there are more Patriot fans in here than Dolphin fans:pound:

Now it makes sense why you're so limited on football knowledge. You don't have anyone to discuss it with.

Now whining? You two are the best:first:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't personal no one is saying that you are a cheat but I'm sorry your team simply has a less than honorable past. I've seen far too many bizarre and strange calls happen in NE to feel confident that things will be fairly called. Do you blame us? If you can't come to terms with this then fine that's your opinion. Of course if all things are fair no problem let the best team win. I pray for that!

I'm guessing I enjoyed the game more than you. You are still a game out front. Enjoy it best you can......

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I usually don't comment on other teams message boards.

But...

How sad is this. There are only two Dolphin fans on here. It's not a message board it's a private meeting room.

Pretty embarrassing when there are more Patriot fans in here than Dolphin fans:pound:

Now it makes sense why you're so limited on football knowledge. You don't have anyone to discuss it with.

Now whining? You two are the best:first:
Fans come and go in here but if NE had the same record over the past 10 years I can pretty much guarantee that you would have already slit your wrist. you can't even bare to believe that your team received a few favorable calls in a game that you won in a blowout! Yet you criticize die hard football fans when their teams been down? Yes you are a real winner buddy...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing I enjoyed the game more than you. You are still a game out front. Enjoy it best you can......
Fins didn't show up and they obviously aren't contenders yet. Either way shit like this happens in football didn't you guys lose in Detroit? I'm just hoping that this team grows from this...