• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins Week 4 Game Thread vs New England Cheatriots

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins have FOUND ways to start the season 3-0 now they must face the Cheatriots, the NFL and the refs to try and continue their winning ways in what should be a more challenging stretch of games leading up to their bye week.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins have FOUND ways to start the season 3-0 now they must face the Cheatriots, the NFL and the refs to try and continue their winning ways in what should be a more challenging stretch of games leading up to their bye week.

Why didn't you say they found a way to "win" three in a row?

You sure had the officiating on your side today, but then again you don't see it that way.

You should be thanking the NFL scheduler that the Dolphins get to go to Foxboro in September and not December or January.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant forget the fact that the Cheatriots will have spygate guy on their side as well - Brady and Belicheat are nothing without him

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't you say they found a way to "win" three in a row?

You sure had the officiating on your side today, but then again you don't see it that way.

You should be thanking the NFL scheduler that the Dolphins get to go to Foxboro in September and not December or January.
Are you delusional? The refs singlehandedly took the Fins out of scoring range in the second quarter. Called Stills for running a crossing route where he ran away from a collision something that the patsies routinely do. Called Kikgore for pushing a DT on his ass legally. No need to go on but the Fins D was out there for most of the game gassed due to all of the penalties...

NE could be playing in Miami this week in the heat so it balances...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE could be playing in Miami this week in the heat so it balances...
If it's as hot as Jacksonville last Sunday it would be a Dolphin cakewalk. Everybody was sucking wind by the end of the first half in that 97 degree heat.

Then again, the Patriots just plain sucked in a controlled dome last night.

This looks like the year for someone to take charge and win the AFCE. The Patriots are vulnerable.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May the best team win.

The blueprint is out there on how to stop the Pats offense.

WR Gordon could play but the Fins have a solid secondary and a much better pass rush than Detroit.

On offense the Fins have a lot of speed at the skill positions. I think they can score on the Pats. The Fins also have speed at RB. The Fins will be tough to deal with.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's as hot as Jacksonville last Sunday it would be a Dolphin cakewalk. Everybody was sucking wind by the end of the first half in that 97 degree heat.

Then again, the Patriots just plain sucked in a controlled dome last night.

This looks like the year for someone to take charge and win the AFCE. The Patriots are vulnerable.
This is my point it's more of an advantage for the Fins to host NE now than go to NE in December. Fins would almost guarantee a win next week if this games in Miami. Either way it should be interesting unless the refs decide to take control...

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my point it's more of an advantage for the Fins to host NE now than go to NE in December. Fins would almost guarantee a win next week if this games in Miami. Either way it should be interesting unless the refs decide to take control...

Its the Cheatriots - how can you not expect the refs NOT to try to take control and make themselves a factor in this game? They work for the league and the Cheatriots to do that one job.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting your excuses ready to play a damaged team that has shown next to nothing.
Sounds legit

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses here. I am thinking that the refs will be fair to both teams with their calls. Paolo, let's give the refs the benefit of the doubt & see how the game goes.

The Fins have beaten the Pats in Miami. It's not impossible for the Fins to win on the road.

RE William Hayes being out: Vincent Taylor has been playing well. He will probably get some of those snaps. He can stuff the run too. It was great to see him get a sack vs the Raiders. His Fin sign was good to see also.

The Fins have good depth at DT.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses here. I am thinking that the refs will be fair to both teams with their calls. Paolo, let's give the refs the benefit of the doubt & see how the game goes.

The Fins have beaten the Pats in Miami. It's not impossible for the Fins to win on the road.

RE William Hayes being out: Vincent Taylor has been playing well. He will probably get some of those snaps. He can stuff the run too. It was great to see him get a sack vs the Raiders. His Fin sign was good to see also.

The Fins have good depth at DT.
Wouldn't shock me to see them bring back Langford. I'm guessing that Branch isn't too bad if so they may be okay at DE. They had a few guys on the practice squad too that aren't bad...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't shock me to see them bring back Langford. I'm guessing that Branch isn't too bad if so they may be okay at DE. They had a few guys on the practice squad too that aren't bad...

Johnathan Woodard is probably going to be called up from the practice squad. The injuries will cause Wake & Quinn to get more snaps. That could actually be a good thing in this game.

The Fins success is a real good thing. I have noticed that we aren't getting bombarded by obnoxious and arrogant Pats fans like we usually do on game week. I think they are nervous that this Fins team has a real chance to win. Plus their record is nothing to brag about right now.

The Fins have a chance to get the respect that they deserve with a win in Gillette. Wilson was on the Chiefs team that beat the Pats on the road last year. I don't think he is intimidated. In fact, I think we'll see more than a few Fins players bringing their A game.

I am seeing more interest in the team in S. Florida. I think a win would bring n optimism in the fan base that hasn't been here in awhile.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typo: "an optimism" is what I meant to say. Go Fins!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congratulations to Dolphins fans on their great start.
As for you, what a pussy. Blaming your loss on the officials before you even play the game.
You are an embarrassment to some great Fins fans here.....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southieinnc, there is no need to insult FlyerFinFan. He's entitled to have an opinion even if it is different from yours.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to Dolphins fans on their great start.
As for you, what a pussy. Blaming your loss on the officials before you even play the game.
You are an embarrassment to some great Fins fans here.....
It's just a fact that NE has benefited from some favorable officiating in NE over the years. Damn straight that it can affect a game but I'm only asking for a fair game this week. Is that so bad to ask after all of the BS that normally occurs there. I don't worry about this anywhere else although Pitt can be bad too...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a fact that NE has benefited from some favorable officiating in NE over the years. Damn straight that it can affect a game but I'm only asking for a fair game this week. Is that so bad to ask after all of the BS that normally occurs there. I don't worry about this anywhere else although Pitt can be bad too...

Hey FFF, we have disagreed many times. Not surprising considering our teams. I have enjoyed most of the disagreements we have had. Calling you out for making excuses prior to playing the game seems appropriate. Take it how you like but you are better than this. May the better team win Sunday.....