• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins Week 14 Game 13 Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a win vs the Broncos but now quite possibly a reality check vs the Cheatriots - If Jay can stay healthy vs Broncos we at least have a shot going into NE as long as we can keep Matt Moore off the field

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats ran the ball well against the Bills today with Lewis & Burkhead. I am sure that they would like to repeat that against the Fins. Gronk had a great game today. As usual he is a player to focus on along with Cooks.

I expect another physical game. If the Fins play disciplined with good intensity they will have a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats ran the ball well against the Bills today with Lewis & Burkhead. I am sure that they would like to repeat that against the Fins. Gronk had a great game today. As usual he is a player to focus on along with Cooks.

I expect another physical game. If the Fins play disciplined with good intensity they will have a chance.
Definitely have to cover gronk and take your chances with the rest. Hit brady every chance you can over and over similar to last game but be smarter on offence. Still don't like cutler throwing into crowds on 3-1 they need to stop that shit. Also Parker needs to get his head out of his ass he has zero fight. Nice to see the CB's improving.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins havent been able to cover since I got up off my wheelchair... thats never -- neither of these two things are going to change by next monday night

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins havent been able to cover since I got up off my wheelchair... thats never -- neither of these two things are going to change by next monday night
Gronk is tough but if you put two on him all day he won't kill you. If you don't you lose so may as well do it. The CB'S looked better today so let's hope they can repeat although simien is horrible...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely have to cover gronk and take your chances with the rest. Hit brady every chance you can over and over similar to last game but be smarter on offence. Still don't like cutler throwing into crowds on 3-1 they need to stop that shit. Also Parker needs to get his head out of his ass he has zero fight. Nice to see the CB's improving.

The Fins let Brady know that he was in a football game up in Gillette. They gave him lots of clean hits. I am thinking the Pats will try to run the ball as much as possible to minimize hits on Brady.

McCain is playing really well. He will help to make those quick passes harder to complete. Howard & McDonald also made plays. The whole defense will have to play well to have a chance because the Pats will look to exploit any weakness they see.

RE Gronk: He had about as dirty of a play as you will see today in the Bills game. I am sure that he has a fine coming. He could even get suspended. It was that vicious of a play.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction: Gronk made the illegal hit after the play was already over. White was completely defenseless having already been touched by another Pats player when he was down. To make it worse White had to be put in the concussion protocol. After looking at the hit again it would be surprising if he doesn't get suspended.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction: Gronk made the illegal hit after the play was already over. White was completely defenseless having already been touched by another Pats player when he was down. To make it worse White had to be put in the concussion protocol. After looking at the hit again it would be surprising if he doesn't get suspended.
I haven't seen it yet surprising as gronk usually isn't dirty. Far cleaner than most of these patsie fans haha!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk was suspended 1 game for his late hit.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk was suspended 1 game for his late hit.
Seems about right although he did smash a defenceless player. At least in the fights both guys were going at it but this was about as cheap as you get. Patsies think Suhs bad yet this is no biggie to them.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you listen to the Boston media you would think the Fins have zero chance to win. I think the outcome is less certain than many think. The Fins would need to stop the run. There has been times in the season when the Fins have been one of the top teams in this category. If/when the Fins put the Pats in clear passing situations then they have a better chance to make Brady uncomfortable. Even the best QB's will make mistakes when they are under pressure.

It's a tough task to beat the Pats but it's not impossible.

If you think that beating the Broncos boosted team morale imagine what beating the Pats on national TV would do.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that did not see it, Gronk deserved the suspension.
It was a dirty play born of frustration, dirty nonetheless.....

Frustrated?? This is a 6'5 265 lb athlete who for several years of his career would push off at the top of his route. The refs let him get away with that until the last two years or so. He is hard enough to defend without pushing off. Once he pushes the defender away it becomes nearly impossible to stop him from making a big play.

I know on the play he was being held but it really is no excuse for what he did. I respect that you say he deserved the suspension. I have heard a few people say that his behavior was justified and it just sounds biased and ridiculous. For those folks.. If it were Malcom Butler or another Pats player in the place of White, Would it have been OK for a guy to hurt Butler with a cheap shot because the guy got frustrated? Of course not.

With Gronk's apology I am guessing Belichich made him apologize because the hit was so egregious and obvious for all to see. Gronk gave excuses about his frustration level. Other players get frustrated too but most are able to better control themselves.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frustrated?? This is a 6'5 265 lb athlete who for several years of his career would push off at the top of his route. The refs let him get away with that until the last two years or so. He is hard enough to defend without pushing off. Once he pushes the defender away it becomes nearly impossible to stop him from making a big play.

I know on the play he was being held but it really is no excuse for what he did. I respect that you say he deserved the suspension. I have heard a few people say that his behavior was justified and it just sounds biased and ridiculous. For those folks.. If it were Malcom Butler or another Pats player in the place of White, Would it have been OK for a guy to hurt Butler with a cheap shot because the guy got frustrated? Of course not.

With Gronk's apology I am guessing Belichich made him apologize because the hit was so egregious and obvious for all to see. Gronk gave excuses about his frustration level. Other players get frustrated too but most are able to better control themselves.

No arguments.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like spoiled brat syndrome he's gotten away with it for years especially in NE they all lose their minds including the fans. I was happy with one game but in reality he should have received more. Sharpe made some good comments as to why. Biggest was intent and after the play was over. Could have crippled the guy in all my years I've never seen something this bad in that situation.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decent start for Fins.. but for how long

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins +3 at the half - not bad

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins looking to do damage tonight it seems and pull an upset?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins have been balanced on offense tonight - thats the reason for their success and why they are about to put away the Cheatriots.

I always say this -- this shouldve been the approach all season - theyd be better for it

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grant should have had that TD to put it on ice much earlier, but oh well. I'll take the win Cutty.

Big game vs BUF next week.