• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins Week 10 Game Thread vs Green Bay Packers

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see if the Fins can continue to turn it around defensively after beating the Wets solely with their defense and special teams - or will they revert to their usual-selves with Matt Burke

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D played better just a few bad penalties at the end. Offence needs Tanny back at least he can run for a few more first downs. Gase still made some bad calls which doesn't help...

Any word on Jones very strange to bench him.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Tannehill is not yet throwing, I don't think he will be back until at least after the bye week - maybe immediately after. As you said and I have said before, he adds a dimension to the game as a QB that can run - Brock can't run for shit.

As for Gase and his play calling, he will always insist on making the fake tough guy play calls rather than the smart ones. Only once on third and short did he call the right play -- I guess thats kind of an improvement over other weeks where he never does it.

I get the feeling that next week against the Packers, in order to try to keep pace with them -- he will revert to himself and try the home-run play call on every play -- won't be a good thing -- it will result in the Fins getting routed quickly.

On Reshad Jones, nothing to it IMO -- he wasn't available post-game for comment and Gase and the rest of the players declined to address it.

He pulled himself out of the game and thats all there is to it -- lets see what if anything comes of it -- the most I expect is, as usual, for Gase to make it personal between him and the player as a way not to play him or force him out of here as he has done one too many times with top players here.

Field conditions weren't as bad as expected after the Canes debacle last night, but I wouldn't be surprised if him not wanting to risk himself out there in such conditions was part of the reason.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's 3rd and 1 and you plan on going for it on 4th down why not run twice up the gut or better yet sneak once in a while. Gase finds it impossible and the Fins suffer for it.

Very strange with Jones hopefully he's ok they can't afford to lose another DB.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's 3rd and 1 and you plan on going for it on 4th down why not run twice up the gut or better yet sneak once in a while. Gase finds it impossible and the Fins suffer for it.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Gase to hand over the play calling to his OC. He even admitted that he couldn't keep up as he had no clue about Jones. He's also having a hard time keeping both his RB's happy. No shame just do it...

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Tannehill is not yet throwing, I don't think he will be back until at least after the bye week - maybe immediately after. As you said and I have said before, he adds a dimension to the game as a QB that can run - Brock can't run for shit.

As for Gase and his play calling, he will always insist on making the fake tough guy play calls rather than the smart ones. Only once on third and short did he call the right play -- I guess thats kind of an improvement over other weeks where he never does it.

I get the feeling that next week against the Packers, in order to try to keep pace with them -- he will revert to himself and try the home-run play call on every play -- won't be a good thing -- it will result in the Fins getting routed quickly.

On Reshad Jones, nothing to it IMO -- he wasn't available post-game for comment and Gase and the rest of the players declined to address it.

He pulled himself out of the game and thats all there is to it -- lets see what if anything comes of it -- the most I expect is, as usual, for Gase to make it personal between him and the player as a way not to play him or force him out of here as he has done one too many times with top players here.

Field conditions weren't as bad as expected after the Canes debacle last night, but I wouldn't be surprised if him not wanting to risk himself out there in such conditions was part of the reason.

What top players has he forced out?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The sentinel is not the best local source for Dolphins coverage , but since neither is the herald — there really isn’t much else .

Posting this article about Gase “calling out “ , as this clown from the sentinel put it , Matt Burke with regards to the Reshad Jones situation.

You know about my rants about Gase . But I am with him on going after Burke regarding this situation. Gase knows that part of saving his job is dependent on him holding accountable the guy coaching the very problematic side of the balm for the team. Gase may be starting to realize that his DC and not indiviso players on that side of the ball, has been the biggest liability.

The question is if Gase will make changes , when and to what extent — or just talk nonsense to the media and behind the scenes only to do nothing about it with regards to real changes .

He needs to get rid of Burke ASAP , and then this team will quickly start making strides in the right direction with that move alone .

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Finally the NFL comes down on the Dolphins for this crap . It’s too bad the whole team suffers — it should just be Gase for being a fucking idiot in how he has handled this situation all season . Let’s see if he learns his lesson now or keeps doing this shit .

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Finally the NFL comes down on the Dolphins for this crap . It’s too bad the whole team suffers — it should just be Gase for being a fucking idiot in how he has handled this situation all season . Let’s see if he learns his lesson now or keeps doing this shit .
The fine was appropriate but remember that the belicheats do this every week too. Two wrongs don't make a right but just saying...

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Gase was also fined — that should’ve been the extent of the punishment — not on the whole team . He has been the one doing this crap .

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck, gents

If Green Bay loses. That's just about a knockout blow given the schedule they have remaining.

I would not mind that, at all.

Also, sorry about Cutler. As a guy who liked Cutler and was excited to see him come back. I feel a tad responsible for all of that. We groomed him for you.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck, gents

If Green Bay loses. That's just about a knockout blow given the schedule they have remaining.

I would not mind that, at all.

Also, sorry about Cutler. As a guy who liked Cutler and was excited to see him come back. I feel a tad responsible for all of that. We groomed him for you.

Cutler was probably one of the biggest waste of talent I've seen in years.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the most Brock Osweiler way to kill that drive

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see if the Dolphins can do something with this KO fumble recovery

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore looks like a young man.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins need to ask the Packers for permission to borrow Philbin for the second half to hook us up with his second half magic -- and maybe their QB -- not going to get it done with Brock at QB and Gase calling plays

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alarming stat there: 23 consecutive drives for the Fins without a TD? -- more signs Brocktober is dead

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its becoming clear who should start for the Dolphins after their bye week - and his name is not Brock