• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins vs New England Cheatriots Week 15 Regular Season Game Thread

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume that you're the knowledgeable OP that started this thread?

The Dolphins are the home team, therefore the Thread Title should be..............New England Patriots vs Miami Dolphins.

For the first time in the last 12 years, the Dolphins have a winning record and you think what? That calling the Patriots Cheatriots is a big deal? For the first time in 12 years, the patriots are not AFCE Division Champions..................and neither are the Dolphins. If the Dolphins lose Sunday, they'll have lost to a lousy patriots team twice this year.

IF, he Dolphins make the playoffs, you'll be the Chiefs or Steelers bitch in the first round.
You were saying? 9-5 isn't bad considering they are rebuilding. I'd actually be happy with Pitt first round they do not look good.... Miami should be healthier by then too.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could use a beer after that disaster and I don't drink!
Welcome to mediocrity you may want to start ha! This is southies fault as he came after us about that now the football God's are paying back!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to mediocrity you may want to start ha! This is southies fault as he came after us about that now the football God's are paying back!

losing wedding crashers GIF

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua gets a W in his first game against the Pats without his 3 top playmakers. Not bad for a rookie. Also, the Fins did a great job of running the ball. The TEs looked strong out there getting YAC. The receivers also stepped up in the game.

How about Ford?! The Pats gave the Fins a draft pick for him, let him go & watched him make plays against them. The 2 pt conversion play was brilliant.

The defense did its thing. They shut down the Pats run game and got after the QB. They are a defense full of playmakers. If Howard isn't DPOY then who is? He had another huge game for the Fins.

I actually think Cam played alright. He made some good throws against one of the top defenses in the NFL. There really isn't a lot of talented skill players to work with on the Pats.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice game for you Fins fans, definitely the better team.

Going to root for the Bills though.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha blame southie! Funny how all of a sudden no sign of that tool NW either....

Naw. I blame BB for not getting it done and being stubborn. He clearly said with 2 minutes left.. "F it..." the offense was in absolutely no hurry and he tries for the first down instead of the FG with 2 time outs left

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not expecting a W without Parker and Gesicki. Good job Miami

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw. I blame BB for not getting it done and being stubborn. He clearly said with 2 minutes left.. "F it..." the offense was in absolutely no hurry and he tries for the first down instead of the FG with 2 time outs left
Yes that was a mistake not sure what he was thinking?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice game for you Fins fans, definitely the better team.

Going to root for the Bills though.
You can't possibly root for the bills they are almost as bad as the Jets....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still not like him he'd push an old lady down for a win....he must be getting old.

It's not but I am really thinking that he has given up on this season...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not but I am really thinking that he has given up on this season...
Well the odds were slim especially with ravens and indy winning but football 101 is to take the 3 at that point in the game. He usually makes the right calls but from my standpoint I hope that he's losing his mojo!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the odds were slim especially with ravens and indy winning but football 101 is to take the 3 at that point in the game. He usually makes the right calls but from my standpoint I hope that he's losing his mojo!

Not to mention they had 2 time outs left. It's not like they had no time outs... Piss poor clock management. You could see the defense in this game collectively say, "why are we doing this? Our offense does nothing for us"

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Paolo you do realize that Miami's top 3 WR's, top TE and top RB are all out right? If they lose this its not on anyone especially whoever is at QB. The D is for the most part healthy so they will have to be solid. At least Ahmed and Breida are back so that could help the run game. Bowden has also stepped up he could have a big game too.
Paolo is an idiot, For him to put that out shows he has no clue about football, and for one reason or another has a boner for Tua.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That TD will do it. On to next week, a short week as the Dolphins move a step closer to a post-season birth.

Will be posting scenariors -- I believe the Fins can clinch a wildcard spot as soon as next week.
Miami can't clinch wild card until last game of season or a won next week and a Ravens lose. Miami pretty much needs to win out. They and Ravens are tied at 9-5, but Fins have tie breaker with better conference record. Ravens have NYG and Bengals left on schedule, don't see them losing, so if they don't lose, fins need W in Vegas and in Buffalo. Chiefs pretty much have #1 locked up, since Buffalo looks to have first game of playoffs at home and only playing for 2, 3 or 4 seed, if they win next week, maybe they rest guys the last week?? Other scenarios come in play with Browns losing 2 of last 3 games or Indy losing last 2 of 2, but highly unlikely to happen. Just win and they are in.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meant to say, Fins can only clinch next week with win and Ravens lose