• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins vs Los Angeles Chargers Week 4 Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders misses another FG to end the half - a 7 point deficit for the Fins at the half. Miami may be trying out some kickers this week.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good 3rd quarter for the Fins .

That last drive started off bad going pass happy early to start the drive - got away from running the ball . Defense has to find a way to keep the rest of the team in the game now

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That INTO might do the Fins in finally. Once again, its no surprise that when they get pass happy, things go south for the offense and the team as a whole.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McMillian, Drake(minus the fumbles, Williams)(minus the drops), the rookie out of Clemson(minus the penalties) - Rosen minus the turnover a few bad throws - among the young guys on the team that made strides today and give you hope for the future.

So, the issue remains moments of missed opportunities. If the Fins can clean these mistakes up - they will get their wins and move forward with their rebuild.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McMillian, Drake(minus the fumbles, Williams)(minus the drops), the rookie out of Clemson(minus the penalties) - Rosen minus the turnover a few bad throws - among the young guys on the team that made strides today and give you hope for the future.

So, the issue remains moments of missed opportunities. If the Fins can clean these mistakes up - they will get their wins and move forward with their rebuild.
4 of the 5 players you mentioned you have to ignore their game changing errors to say they made strides? Hahahaha. Keeping watching through the aqua and orange glasses my man. Everything is going according to plan. 4 down, 12 to go. Houston lost. Go Bengals!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 of the 5 players you mentioned you have to ignore their game changing errors to say they made strides? Hahahaha. Keeping watching through the aqua and orange glasses my man. Everything is going according to plan. 4 down, 12 to go. Houston lost. Go Bengals!
I thought that Rosen played pretty well although not a great second half. Passrush was atrocious need to work on that as it kills the overall D.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that Rosen played pretty well although not a great second half. Passrush was atrocious need to work on that as it kills the overall D.
Nothing will get worked on this year. The season is playing out exactly how those running the organization want it to.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just tie yourself to that rope already. Your ignorance continues to show - I am sure you were scared early in the game when the team was still in it - you are a proven tool that only shows up when things are bad for the team to spew your baseless rhetoric - but when they start playing well you hide because you know it doesn't go with the rhetoric you want to spew.

My post aren't directed to you, or anyone in particular for that matter.

There are many of us who understand the current state of the team and its immediate future - we also see where it can go and is headed. If you don't agree with it - thats your own ignorance to live with.

If you don't like or agree with what people in here say - don't engage or just leave. You have an entire bye week now to find that rope and make great use of it.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just don't engage that clueless idiot. He is just another troll. Like any other troll, once he no longer gets the attention he seeks - he goes away on his own. Just think about the sad life the poor child must live to have to come in here looking for credibility spewing nonsense.

Now, on to the post at hand - As I said earlier in the second half - the offense got away from the balance they had in the first half the kept them in the game - it wasn't by as much in other games but it was enough to hurt them offensively.

As for my assessment on the players I mentioned, I know some ignorant idiots don't understand it - but its actually possible to make strides while also making mistakes. It is a known fact that no one is perfect.

What today's game showed - much like last game, is that this team is in no position to make mistakes - at least not at the rate that they have been. The amount of penalties is fairly low - the timing of those penalties has been the issue. They need to also cut down on the self-inflicted mistakes.

If they can clean these two things up - they will stick around in games longer - if not pull off some upsets.

The Steelers, Colts, Eagles, Browns, Giants, Redskins and Bengals all still remain on the schedule outside of their remaining divisional schedule. With the bye week now coming - that gives them enough chances to pull off some wins.

One thing that is encouraging despite the loss - obviously players are frustrated - but we no longer have guys being divas and quitting on the field and asking out of the game or team. The guys that are here want to be here - it gives the team a look at guys they can build this thing around.

It will still be a tough, long season - but now that the bad seeds are gone - this team has a better picture of which of these guys they can build around.

On a big picture note, the Dolphins are still among MANY winless teams - goes to show the #1 pick is no lock. Among the winless teams... Kyler Murray's Cardinals along with some upcoming Fins opponents.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tie yourself to that rope already. Your ignorance continues to show - I am sure you were scared early in the game when the team was still in it - you are a proven tool that only shows up when things are bad for the team to spew your baseless rhetoric - but when they start playing well you hide because you know it doesn't go with the rhetoric you want to spew.

My post aren't directed to you, or anyone in particular for that matter.

There are many of us who understand the current state of the team and its immediate future - we also see where it can go and is headed. If you don't agree with it - thats your own ignorance to live with.

If you don't like or agree with what people in here say - don't engage or just leave. You have an entire bye week now to find that rope and make great use of it.
Those patriot posters may have a point. You get butt hurt anytime someone doesn’t agree with you.

I also never posted in game, regardless of performance. I’ll continue to stick around and provide my views though. This season is playing out perfectly thus far.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those patriot posters may have a point. You get butt hurt anytime someone doesn’t agree with you.

I also never posted in game, regardless of performance. I’ll continue to stick around and provide my views though. This season is playing out perfectly thus far.

Suit yourself. You are obviously a miserable soul. There are ways around that.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suit yourself. You are obviously a miserable soul. There are ways around that.
You keep saying that but couldn't further from truth. My mood isn't determined by the teams I choose follow. This tear down and rebuild is long overdo. I am ecstatic they going this route.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying that but couldn't further from truth. My mood isn't determined by the teams I choose follow. This tear down and rebuild is long overdo. I am ecstatic they going this route.

Get that rope - you will be even more ecstatic

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get that rope - you will be even more ecstatic
You really think if you keep repeating the same lame rhetoric you'll get some kind of reaction from me? Your cries for attention are alarming. Maybe you are the one in need...

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think if you keep repeating the same lame rhetoric you'll get some kind of reaction from me? Your cries for attention are alarming. Maybe you are the one in need...

You will react to anything - especially if it doesn't align with your baseless thoughts. You must be a Trumpster.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it makes you feel better about yourself - I am down with the Dolphins drafting Tua -- if he is willing to move to a different position once he realizes he won't cut it as an NFL quarterback.

You like twisting words when you don't agree with what people say - but I have never said I don't like the guy -- he is just not going to last in the NFL as a QB -- unless all they ask him to do is run.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it makes you feel better about yourself - I am down with the Dolphins drafting Tua -- if he is willing to move to a different position once he realizes he won't cut it as an NFL quarterback.

You like twisting words when you don't agree with what people say - but I have never said I don't like the guy -- he is just not going to last in the NFL as a QB -- unless all they ask him to do is run.
Please show where I ever stated that you don’t like Tua.

And again, I implore you to please watch Tua play. He is not a running quarterback. He is a pocket qb all day with mobility. I can only assume at this point that keep bringing this up bc you haven’t watched him play and the fact that he is not white. That is a disturbing conclusion on your part.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So now you are gonna make me have bring facts and numbers to this discussion...

Tua has 16 rushing attempts in 5 games. However, the ncaa counts sacks towards rushing numbers. So if you remove the 6 times he has been sacked, that’s 10 rushing attempts in 5 games.

Your narrative that Tua is a running QB doesn’t add up. Watch the games.