• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins Pre-Season Week 4 Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins doing a better job with tackling tonight

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gaskin making his presence felt late in this game

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And.... now the Dolphins are refuting the trade rumors, at least when it comes to Tunsil. All the trade rumors I have mentioned have been reported by several national and local writers around the league - but I believe the main source is a local writer - I can already figure out two of who it could be. I should have known better than to believe the crap they spew.

Either way, its that time in the pre-season where teams DO start shopping around players as roster deadline approaches.

When and if the Fins do make a trade - I don't think it will involve a young player such as Tunsil, McMillian - that would be foolish in a rebuild - unless, like I said we get multiple high draft picks or established players. As for guys like Alonso and Jones, those guys are the most likely to be traded - and the team should make every effort to move both. IMO, if the team is going to start trading guys - those two HAVE to be who you start with for any other move to make sense.

You called it.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Paolo, you wanna argue about the tank in 2019 still? Hahah
They really had no choice Eville you have to take that trade in this situation. It definitely hurts their chances of being decent this year but it doesn't mean that they are purposely trying to lose every game they play. If so why even sign Fitz why not go with Rosen and Rudick or even worse Rudick and Ossweiler or something like that. I think Rosen may end up being their guy but they should still draft a QB high next year to hedge their bets can't have enough decent QB's...