• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Off-Season Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perspective on the reasoning behind the sudden move. I thought it would be necessary to provide perspective - since its what this fan base/board often lacks. And, because -- the haters and doubters will have a field day with this trying to spew nonsense about the team and coaching staff because of this move.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the teams first pre-season game approaches - its worth noting what many have been reading with regards to the QB battle - Josh Rosen has made strides in the competition the last 2-3 weeks.

The plan still seems to be to start Fitzpatrick in the 1st pre-season game, but Rosen get most of the snaps before going to the other guys.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB, Sam Eguavoen out of the CFL is an unknown name to many, but he is one worth trying to get familiar with - especially to you lazy few who don't like to pay attention to the unknowns.

Lots of good reports about him all camp long. With pre-season underway tomorrow, he is a must-watch to see if he continues to trend upward.

Preston Williams at WR is also a guy thats been showing out all camp long and needs to continue it during pre-season to gain a spot on the roster. Both of these guys are popular names among most of our beat writers to make the final 53.

To many, as has already been expressed - this season may present a team that lacks talent(in their eyes) due to their unfamiliarity with some of the names. But that is far from the truth - there is a lot of potential out there with these young guys. Its going to be one of the more interesting and competitive pre-seasons for the Fins in recent time with the amount of potential and upside trying to make the roster.

Cut days are going to suck as usual.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo, you are a very loyal Fins fan. I hope that the season is enjoyable for you.

I think the Fins are trending upwards. I think they have some underrated talent and the coaches will help the team to improve.

My issues are not with the Fins. It's with the NFL. I lost a lot of interest in the NFL after watching the conference championships. The bad calls were unwatchable. Also, football has become too political. That doesn't interest me either. I would be watching the news channel if that's what I wanted. Finally, to the Pats credit the AFC East is too predictable.

As I mentioned I truly hope that you and other Fins fans enjoy the season but as for me I have been watching other leagues like the NBA. Heck, even bowling is better. It has no bs calls from officials and it is less predictable.