• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys Week 3 Regular Season Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny I was chatting with some boys fans and at first they were hoping for a 6th then he was waived so the Fins got him for salary only. Doesn't hurt to give him a second chance he'll get to play which is what he wanted in Dallas. Hopefully he'll seize the opportunity starting on Sunday against his former team!

It slipped my mind for a second that Dallas is his now former team. Lets see what kind of inside info he can provide to both sides of the ball for the Fins -- picking him up this close to game day he is sure to have acquired enough game planning info to share.

That said, considering he just got picked up today, I am hopeful it is enough time for him to get ready to play at least some on Sunday. A lot of times these late pickups get held out for a week to get acclimated to a new team/system.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It slipped my mind for a second that Dallas is his now former team. Lets see what kind of inside info he can provide to both sides of the ball for the Fins -- picking him up this close to game day he is sure to have acquired enough game planning info to share.

That said, considering he just got picked up today, I am hopeful it is enough time for him to get ready to play at least some on Sunday. A lot of times these late pickups get held out for a week to get acclimated to a new team/system.
I bet he plays perfect time to let him loose. He'll be motivated to say the least.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The future for our beloved Miami Dolphins has arrived -- FINALLY.

We will now get to see what we have in Rosen for the rest of the season.

First of all, like I said above -- FINALLY. Secondly, considering the hit he took against the Cheatriots, its good to see what he is not going to miss any time.

As I have been saying in prior games, the offense is going to look and be handled a lot different with Rosen under center than with Fitzpatrick. Throughout the off-season I mentioned how the Dolphins would take a more methodical approach to the offense with a defensive minded HC like Flores - that approach will work even better with Rosen under center.

I think the running game will be prioritized in the way that is necessary and expected for the rest of the offense to be successful.

The offensive line is still an issue, no doubt - but - I think with a more methodical approach that the offense will take, will help the OL gradually find its rhythm in both run and pass protection.

The future is now -- And there WILL be light at the end of the tunnel.
Just marking this for reference following sunday’s embarrassment

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just marking this for reference following sunday’s embarrassment

If you want to see embarrassment -- look in the mirror - then choke yourself out

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other NFL QB news, the Jaguars seem to have themselves a future with Gardner Minshew -- at least for now.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The future for our beloved Miami Dolphins has arrived -- FINALLY.

We will now get to see what we have in Rosen for the rest of the season.

First of all, like I said above -- FINALLY. Secondly, considering the hit he took against the Cheatriots, its good to see what he is not going to miss any time.

As I have been saying in prior games, the offense is going to look and be handled a lot different with Rosen under center than with Fitzpatrick. Throughout the off-season I mentioned how the Dolphins would take a more methodical approach to the offense with a defensive minded HC like Flores - that approach will work even better with Rosen under center.

I think the running game will be prioritized in the way that is necessary and expected for the rest of the offense to be successful.

The offensive line is still an issue, no doubt - but - I think with a more methodical approach that the offense will take, will help the OL gradually find its rhythm in both run and pass protection.

The future is now -- And there WILL be light at the end of the tunnel.
Fitz made no sense anymore and because he was sooooo bad they had to do this. Let's see what Rosen has and go from there. I do agree that they better be balanced give Drake and Ballage the ball a lot.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitz made no sense anymore and because he was sooooo bad they had to do this. Let's see what Rosen has and go from there. I do agree that they better be balanced give Drake and Ballage the ball a lot.

He stopped making sense midway through camp - even less by week 2 of pre-season.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said last week, win or lose, you want to see the team improve on a game to game and week to week basis -- winning is important. I think with Ryan Fitzpatrick, along with the moves leading up to the season and the moves after the first loss - guys on the team accepted the idea of losing and became content with it to the point they gave up on looking ahead to what could be.

But - from the moment that the news that Rosen would be the starter came out, a lot of guys have come out public in support of the move - and with a more positive outlook for the season and future of this team.

Ideally, the wins would be the best solution, but I expect an even better effort from the entire team now that Rosen is at QB than with Ryan Fitzpatrick. Its not to say they weren't trying with Ryan out there - but it was with very little to look forward to given where he is in his career.

I know the tank crew must not be happy with the change to Rosen at QB because it signals some hope for the future - but its where we are at now - and there is now some real promise to look forward to. This will let us know what we have with him and tell us what the best course of action will be come draft time.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not for the day, for the moment, the Dolphins are NOT the joke/story of the day in the NFL.

The Cheatriots have released sexual abuser Antonio Brown after -- what? 11 days with the team?

I asked the question prior to the game last week and Cheatriot trolls laughed - as they usually would when every controversy surrounds their team -- I asked the question to give the over/under on how long he would be with the team -- and here we are.

Belicheat conducted himself like the classless piece of crap he is as usual in a press conference - while the media always drools about him. He tried to play things off -- and then this goes down.

That organization is a true champion - a true champion of rapist, murderers and druggies, cheaters. Classless on and off the field from top to bottom.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny I was chatting with some boys fans and at first they were hoping for a 6th then he was waived so the Fins got him for salary only. Doesn't hurt to give him a second chance he'll get to play which is what he wanted in Dallas. Hopefully he'll seize the opportunity starting on Sunday against his former team!

Even if he gets cut in 2 weeks he is a good pickup. Always good to take a look at a free 1st rounder.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said last week, win or lose, you want to see the team improve on a game to game and week to week basis -- winning is important. I think with Ryan Fitzpatrick, along with the moves leading up to the season and the moves after the first loss - guys on the team accepted the idea of losing and became content with it to the point they gave up on looking ahead to what could be.

But - from the moment that the news that Rosen would be the starter came out, a lot of guys have come out public in support of the move - and with a more positive outlook for the season and future of this team.

Ideally, the wins would be the best solution, but I expect an even better effort from the entire team now that Rosen is at QB than with Ryan Fitzpatrick. Its not to say they weren't trying with Ryan out there - but it was with very little to look forward to given where he is in his career.

I know the tank crew must not be happy with the change to Rosen at QB because it signals some hope for the future - but its where we are at now - and there is now some real promise to look forward to. This will let us know what we have with him and tell us what the best course of action will be come draft time.
He had to go in I'm happy that they listened to us...you need to find out what you had and with Fitz being that horrible it has to happen now.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he gets cut in 2 weeks he is a good pickup. Always good to take a look at a free 1st rounder.
Exactly especially when you have all kinds of roster spots no harm done. Even if one or two of these guys turn it around that's a victory.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m actually pleased with this move. Fitz has a track record of getting hot and stringing wins together. This does not help the cause.

I feel Rosen is an inferior quarterback that is just as, if not more turnover prone. He does not process defenses quickly enough and holds the ball too long.

We’ll see how it shakes out, but with the lack of overall talent on this team and given the organization’s agenda, it doesn’t matter who is quarterbacking this tank job.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m actually pleased with this move. Fitz has a track record of getting hot and stringing wins together. This does not help the cause.

I feel Rosen is an inferior quarterback that is just as, if not more turnover prone. He does not process defenses quickly enough and holds the ball too long.

We’ll see how it shakes out, but with the lack of overall talent on this team and given the organization’s agenda, it doesn’t matter who is quarterbacking this tank job.

You are a poor soul. You really ought to consider putting a rope across your neck and pulling it.

You like the move because TO YOU it signals a higher potential of losing and you want your team to lose?

You must lead a very sad life. I think its time to call it quits.

You can call those of us who want to see team win delusional - or what have you - but what you are preaching is beyond sad at this point.

Just end your own obvious misery already.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rosen seems ready to be unleashed.

I would encourage the tank fanatic to just end his misery ASAP -- because Rosen is about to make things fun if not interesting - and you will obviously hate that.

Where must the mind of some clown who complains constantly about the state of the team he claims to root for -- yet wants to see them lose -- on purpose? Just sad.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it Antonio Brown is on the verge of being cut by his next two new teams.