• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins 2022 Off-Season Thread

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,435.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a number if good candidates. It doesn't have to be Joseph. Pederson could be a good choice. He has experience as a HC and would probably bring in good coaches.

The Fins have a history of bringing in first time HCs. I think that takes more time to improve and develop. That's why I don't mind "retreads" when they bring in experienced/ proven coaches.

Joseph is similar to Flores in that he has led great defenses. The Fins could still choose a coach with a defensive background if he has a good OC and Oline coach & picks/retains other coaches well. With a HC hire the supporting coaches are very important.

The new HC may choose to keep Boyer and other coaches That would mean continuity and less change for the players.

If the Fins decide to pick a first time HC, Brian Daboll or Eric Bieniemy could be solid choices.

The Fins will be in a great position with their salary cap in 2022. They already have some good young talent that are developing. They need to keep and add the right veterans.
OC's and O-line coaches are at a premium right now. They are hard to find!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 278.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this was added already , but Mike McDaniel of Denver is a name on the list as well . Pep Hamilton and Anthony Lynn are long shots on the list .

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellen Moore is my first choice. I hope we retain RPO stuff going forward.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellen Moore is my first choice. I hope we retain RPO stuff going forward.

I read recently that Moore could get a promotion if Dallas is 1 and done in the playoffs.

Another option to improve the offense is Mike McDaniels of the 49ers. He would put the run in the run pass option.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,435.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another playoff-less season for Terrible Tua-led Dolphins . The off-season begins .
“Tua will be on [his] third system in three years, third coordinator in three years, third voice in three years. He’s gonna have to be an outlier and overcome some serious odds if he is gonna become good in the NFL.”

NBC analyst and former NFL coach Tony Dungy, responding to Orlovsky’s tweet, added: “That is the perfect formula for failure for highly drafted QBs."

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 278.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Tua will be on [his] third system in three years, third coordinator in three years, third voice in three years. He’s gonna have to be an outlier and overcome some serious odds if he is gonna become good in the NFL.”

NBC analyst and former NFL coach Tony Dungy, responding to Orlovsky’s tweet, added: “That is the perfect formula for failure for highly drafted QBs."
More excuses for Terrible Tua

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 278.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Quinn expected to interview for Dolphins HC job .

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 278.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like at least someone on the team sees the truth about Terrible Tua — in fact , I’m confident many do — just one was willing to say it . I have an idea of who the player is — the only hint I can give is that it is a recently drafted rookie on defense .

The Dolphins have made a costly mistake by announcing that they want their next HC to believe Terrible Tua is the QB of the future . This is going to quickly cause several candidates to be turned off from taking the job . They don’t want their job security to be dependent on supporting a player that is pure trash .

When the Dolphins finally make a hire for their HC job — you can bet it will not be none of the top 3-5 current available names . No one wants to be associated with that bum. For the sake of the organization and it’s future , hopefully more players speak out — and the organization will realize they need to go in another direction at QB if they want to find the right head coach to lead them out of the mediocrity they fell into that caused them to settle for the worst pick in franchise history.

Attachments

• 1656C3D0-DD9C-46ED-9EBD-58F6E6DE08EA.jpeg
    1656C3D0-DD9C-46ED-9EBD-58F6E6DE08EA.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 2

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it is a formula for failure of a franchise. Ownership is terrible.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like at least someone on the team sees the truth about Terrible Tua — in fact , I’m confident many do — just one was willing to say it . I have an idea of who the player is — the only hint I can give is that it is a recently drafted rookie on defense .

The Dolphins have made a costly mistake by announcing that they want their next HC to believe Terrible Tua is the QB of the future . This is going to quickly cause several candidates to be turned off from taking the job . They don’t want their job security to be dependent on supporting a player that is pure trash .

When the Dolphins finally make a hire for their HC job — you can bet it will not be none of the top 3-5 current available names . No one wants to be associated with that bum. For the sake of the organization and it’s future , hopefully more players speak out — and the organization will realize they need to go in another direction at QB if they want to find the right head coach to lead them out of the mediocrity they fell into that caused them to settle for the worst pick in franchise history.
My feeling is that it’ll be an offensive minded coach because they’re going to try to give Tua all the chances they possibly can to succeed. That’s why I’m thinking Brian Daboll will be one of their top candidates since he was one of his OC’s at Alabama. Bienemy is always a possibility as well but don’t think they’ve requested an interview with him that I’m aware of.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 278.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My feeling is that it’ll be an offensive minded coach because they’re going to try to give Tua all the chances they possibly can to succeed. That’s why I’m thinking Brian Daboll will be one of their top candidates since he was one of his OC’s at Alabama. Bienemy is always a possibility as well but don’t think they’ve requested an interview with him that I’m aware of.
Whoever it is obviously better be willing and able to convince the organization to make the necessary changes at QB — because clearly no one wants to waste years out of their career for terrible Tua.