• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins 2022 Off-Season Thread

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as they're rusty game 1

The only problem for the Patriots top 5 defense is covering elite #1 WR's.
You have 2 of them in Waddle and Hill

Hill hasn't been rusty yet. He's a consistent playmaker.

Waddle is eager to play. Last year he had a good rapport with Tua. There will be a carryover to this year.

Wait until you see EZ E. He's impressive already as a rookie. Great hands, makes contested catches, excellent at yards after the catch.

The Fins have other players who remind me of Wes Welker with their abilities to get open in zone coverage.

There is a saying, establish the run to be able to pass. I am thinking that the Fins will have a reverse affect. The team's passing game will create opportunities to run the ball.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins showed a glimpse of what type of team that they can be when they are running on all cylinders. The offense will be better on week 1 though with Waddle and Armstrong playing. The Fins showed more of the running game. That will be better also with FB Ingold on the field.

The defense just did their thing. That domination was without the team's top two CBs. Howard will be back and probably B. Jones.

The Fins generate a lot of pressure on QBs and they are very good at stopping the run. Sieler is one of the most underrated players in the NFL. He among others looked impressive last night.

Last edited:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins signed Sony Michel. This is a great group of RBs. If Michel gets a SB with Miami that would be with 3 different teams. How many players have done that? I don't think it happens often. Michel was the top rusher with the SB champion Rams.

The Fins RB depth chart will be unbelievable. Edmonds, Michel and Mostert are the top 3. The depth after them is also very good.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, he looks the part.
Will he make zero mistakes? a few? more than a few? A lot?
We don't know yet. I don't see him falling on his face but a few key injuries could add a lot of pressure.
Pressure can cause mistakes!