• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins 2022-2023 Regular Season Week 6 vs Minnesota Vikings Game Thread

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally optics but hows that helping the problem? Face it our generation wants to help everyone and wants total control of everything. NFL doesn't want to offend anyone so they will do whatever the mob and media wants to make it go away. Either way why throw an innocent man to prison so to speak? I just don't like that shit. All I ask for ever is a good clean game with no BS but too late for that.

Just watching the dvr and Wilson gets smacked on a head first TD he's shaking his head but no stumble stopper. Berrios same thing dives and gets killed didn't get up right away but no stumble stopper. I guess the guy only watches one team.

I'm sorry my DVR isn't set to watch Dolphins games.

I don't like the NFL and think that they are reactive as opposed to proactive.

But this was predictable. Chris Nowinski said it at the time. Granted he is a big advocate for players that suffered concussions, because his pro wrestling career was cut short by them. So he has an agenda, but it is not necessarily a bad agenda because he is looking out for player safety.

If you could have Tua for this game, but potentially risk his future as your starting QB, I don't think you would make that trade.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible Tua is out for tomorrow but had cleared concussion protocol.

Now , it is only a matter of time before he is back in protocols or injured in some way . That’s Terrible Fragile Tua.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally optics but hows that helping the problem? Face it our generation wants to help everyone and wants total control of everything. NFL doesn't want to offend anyone so they will do whatever the mob and media wants to make it go away. Either way why throw an innocent man to prison so to speak? I just don't like that shit. All I ask for ever is a good clean game with no BS but too late for that.

Just watching the dvr and Wilson gets smacked on a head first TD he's shaking his head but no stumble stopper. Berrios same thing dives and gets killed didn't get up right away but no stumble stopper. I guess the guy only watches one team.
Have you considered Anger Management?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What’s Going To Happen​

Thompson isn’t the problem. He’s not the solution, but the Dolphins have a bigger issue here.

The pass defense is about to get lit up.

Josh Allen and Joe Burrow went off on the Dolphin secondary. Lamar Jackson rolled for over 300 yards, and now it’s Kirk Cousins’ turn.

Miami will hang around for a while with a decent day from the ground game and a good defensive game plan that lasts into the second quarter. The Viking receivers will take over on third downs and Thompson won’t be able to answer.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry my DVR isn't set to watch Dolphins games.

I don't like the NFL and think that they are reactive as opposed to proactive.

But this was predictable. Chris Nowinski said it at the time. Granted he is a big advocate for players that suffered concussions, because his pro wrestling career was cut short by them. So he has an agenda, but it is not necessarily a bad agenda because he is looking out for player safety.

If you could have Tua for this game, but potentially risk his future as your starting QB, I don't think you would make that trade.
Of course not Tua obviously had a concussion last Thursdays game but on Sunday you have to go with what the docs tell you. Even Fitzmagic said he looked normal he hung out with him for a few hours before the game. he was able to call out complex play calls no problem but a guy 100 yards in the stand knows all this and pull Teddy one play into a game. Not buying it. I don't mind stumble spotters but they should not have outright control over who is in or out.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What’s Going To Happen​

Thompson isn’t the problem. He’s not the solution, but the Dolphins have a bigger issue here.

The pass defense is about to get lit up.

Josh Allen and Joe Burrow went off on the Dolphin secondary. Lamar Jackson rolled for over 300 yards, and now it’s Kirk Cousins’ turn.

Miami will hang around for a while with a decent day from the ground game and a good defensive game plan that lasts into the second quarter. The Viking receivers will take over on third downs and Thompson won’t be able to answer.
X is back but Jones is still out and maybe Darth Kader. How many points did Allen put up? If the Fins find a way to score over 20 it's a game.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible Tua is out for tomorrow but had cleared concussion protocol.

Now , it is only a matter of time before he is back in protocols or injured in some way . That’s Terrible Fragile Tua.
You are something why don't you go cheer for the jets you'd make a great team.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might just run some errands and hit the swimming pool instead this afternoon

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another costly decision by McDaniel to go for it on 4th down . Going for the “ tough guy “ decision rather than the smart one . We will see how the turns out for the rest of the game

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins OL is coming together just in time for Terrible Tua’s return .

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like that other Alabama guy will cost the Dolphins the game

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins OL is coming together just in time for Terrible Tua’s return .
actually the oline wasn't great but neither was Teddy. Thompson wasn't bad but penalties killed his drive. I'd make Thompson #2. Most will now realize that Tua is their best option after losing 3 straight. Hopefully he's healthy the rest of the season no one should wish for injuries.

Needham going down was atrocious as well but Noah did play well after he settled in. He's not a lost cause yet but how can you win with massive injuries to QB, CB and OT....it's tough.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually the oline wasn't great but neither was Teddy. Thompson wasn't bad but penalties killed his drive. I'd make Thompson #2. Most will now realize that Tua is their best option after losing 3 straight. Hopefully he's healthy the rest of the season no one should wish for injuries.

Needham going down was atrocious as well but Noah did play well after he settled in. He's not a lost cause yet but how can you win with massive injuries to QB, CB and OT....it's tough.
He’s definitely our best option … if we want years of mediocrity to continue . And if want to see a QB get laid out for making idiotic decisions.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect this will be a difficult game for the Phins.
Minnesota is ahead of you in total offense and total defense and now you are playing your 3rd or 2nd string QB.
Your secondary is fraught with injuries and your O-line is still struggling.
I'm sure Paolo would disgaree but without Tua, your offense is much weaker.....
So @FlyerFinFan - what did I get wrong here?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So @FlyerFinFan - what did I get wrong here?
Well first of all it was a very close game but more injuries struck this team down. How is it possible to lose your starting QB in the first half four games in a row? I fully believe Thompson would have pulled it out even with the decimated oline but of course he went down. By the time Teddy gained his senses it was too late. Didn't help that Waddle fumbled as they were driving for the win. Either way they had enough to beat the vikes but it didn't happen.