• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins 2022-2023 Regular Season Week 6 vs Minnesota Vikings Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What QBs will even be on the active roster for this game when it comes to the Dolphins?

The Dolphins will soon be playing for next season — the future . There will soon be nothing to play for when it comes to the 2022-23 season or the immediate future until major changes are made .

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What QBs will even be on the active roster for this game when it comes to the Dolphins?

The Dolphins will soon be playing for next season — the future . There will soon be nothing to play for when it comes to the 2022-23 season or the immediate future until major changes are made .
The league just has to tell the spotters to say Fins QB's are stumbling and they will be out of every game no matter who it is....so what does it matter? Seasons over.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are amazing - and prdeictable.
@SteelersPride
Tell me how a guy in the stands not a doctor was able to pull Teddy out of the game because he thought he may have stumbled. Tell me how that makes any sense because his head was never hit and there is no evidence of him stumbling. He also passed every test and was fine except for a sore elbow. Do you seriously want this to continue when any player at the whim of one person in the stands can skew a game? Like I said you probably have no fear as they wouldn't dare do that to Belicheat hell they let brady get away with a sack on Sunday. Ruins games bro...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28 teams played yesterday, with 53 men on each team. 1,484 players played, and of those, only Teddy Bridgewater was ruled out of the game for the NFL’s ridiculous new concussion protocols. Only a Dolphin. Again. Yep I'm crazy even though this is statistically impossible with that many collisions on full slate of Sunday games.

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barry Jackson reports, "There was no evidence of Bridgewater stumbling in video from WSVN-Fox 7, which followed Bridgewater from the field up until the point that he walked into the tunnel." The NFL's "spotter has a lot of explaining to do...but ONLY IF Mike McD keeps this at the forefront and DEMANDS answers angrily. Things that make you go hmmmm....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are amazing - and prdeictable.
@SteelersPride
Interest Reaction GIF

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game for the Fins. QB Thompson will be more prepared because of his reps with the starters.

I am thinking we will see a bounce back game for the Fins.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game for the Fins. QB Thompson will be more prepared because of his reps with the starters.

I am thinking we will see a bounce back game for the Fins.
I suspect this will be a difficult game for the Phins.
Minnesota is ahead of you in total offense and total defense and now you are playing your 3rd or 2nd string QB.
Your secondary is fraught with injuries and your O-line is still struggling.
I'm sure Paolo would disgaree but without Tua, your offense is much weaker.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect this will be a difficult game for the Phins.
Minnesota is ahead of you in total offense and total defense and now you are playing your 3rd or 2nd string QB.
Your secondary is fraught with injuries and your O-line is still struggling.
I'm sure Paolo would disgaree but without Tua, your offense is much weaker.....
Def a tough game they have something like 18 players on the injury report....but a few coming back most likely. I bet Bridge comes in if Skyler stumbles....oooops I mean falters. Of course if they pass him on the concussion tests even though he doesn't have a concussion. :L
:doh: Sorry but there's nothing worse than getting accused of something when you didn't actually do it or in this case have it! Of course the NFL will drag their feet through red tape before Bridge can come back poor soul.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28 teams played yesterday, with 53 men on each team. 1,484 players played, and of those, only Teddy Bridgewater was ruled out of the game for the NFL’s ridiculous new concussion protocols. Only a Dolphin. Again. Yep I'm crazy even though this is statistically impossible with that many collisions on full slate of Sunday games.
So when Thompson gets pulled out and goes into protocol, who's next if Teddy can't play?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may have to dress Sinnett otherwise its Cedric Wilson WR. NFL is doing their best to punish the Fins that's for sure.

I'm having a hard time gathering any sympathy for your team. That decision potentially affected Tua's career.

I was looking forward to the Vikings squaring off against Teddy, but he's down now too.

Either way, I don't think this is going to be a walk away. The Vikings always have trouble with random QBs.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having a hard time gathering any sympathy for your team. That decision potentially affected Tua's career.

I was looking forward to the Vikings squaring off against Teddy, but he's down now too.

Either way, I don't think this is going to be a walk away. The Vikings always have trouble with random QBs.
Have you been reading the reports? Tua was cleared all week before the Thursday night game. If a player is cleared how can you sit him? The union would have been all over the Fins for that. Instead he received a concussion the nfl overreacts and pulls Teddy with zero evidence of a stumble when he started the next game. Teddy didn't even have symptoms but has to go through the concussion protocol anyway so isn't able to start due to no practice. Of course southie will tell us the Fins haven't been screwed over because he's a patsie fan laughing. ..

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you been reading the reports? Tua was cleared all week before the Thursday night game. If a player is cleared how can you sit him? The union would have been all over the Fins for that. Instead he received a concussion the nfl overreacts and pulls Teddy with zero evidence of a stumble when he started the next game. Teddy didn't even have symptoms but has to go through the concussion protocol anyway so isn't able to start due to no practice. Of course southie will tell us the Fins haven't been screwed over because he's a patsie fan laughing. ..

He was cleared, but it's obvious that he shouldn't have been. They fired that doctor and he's the one and only fall guy.

The overreacting with Teddy is appropriate, because the poor guy has had some of the worst luck health wise and has a history of concussions thanks to Jeff Fisher's goons knocking him out cold. Zimmer wanted to fight Fisher after that game.

Look, I have nothing against the Dolphins and never have, other than your owner being an asshole. I'm expecting a good, close game and hoping for a Vikings win.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was cleared, but it's obvious that he shouldn't have been. They fired that doctor and he's the one and only fall guy.

The overreacting with Teddy is appropriate, because the poor guy has had some of the worst luck health wise and has a history of concussions thanks to Jeff Fisher's goons knocking him out cold. Zimmer wanted to fight Fisher after that game.

Look, I have nothing against the Dolphins and never have, other than your owner being an asshole. I'm expecting a good, close game and hoping for a Vikings win.
Tua was tested for 4 straight days and came back negative. Did he have a concussion? No way you or anyone knows but he did come back against Buf and called a solid game if he was off everyone would have known. Either way to call out Miami and call them douches is ridiculous but to each their own.

The league then overreacted having a stumble spotter with complete control is out of control. A guy 100 yards away can decide a guy like Teddy's future without taking a closer look. May as well send an innocent man to prison but the NFL had no problem screwing him and the Fins. So now he can't even start because they held him out until Thursday even though he had NO symptoms. Tell me how this helps the league. They can decide to pull any player at any given time one man. Vegas loving this.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua was tested for 4 straight days and came back negative. Did he have a concussion? No way you or anyone knows but he did come back against Buf and called a solid game if he was off everyone would have known. Either way to call out Miami and call them douches is ridiculous but to each their own.

The league then overreacted having a stumble spotter with complete control is out of control. A guy 100 yards away can decide a guy like Teddy's future without taking a closer look. May as well send an innocent man to prison but the NFL had no problem screwing him and the Fins. So now he can't even start because they held him out until Thursday even though he had NO symptoms. Tell me how this helps the league. They can decide to pull any player at any given time one man. Vegas loving this.

The funny thing is, this is probably an end run and Teddy is going to play the majority of the game. If he's healthy enough to be your backup, he's healthy enough to start.

I'm sorry your team is being targeted, but the optics of it were bad and they had to do something. I would say that if it was my own team's starting QB (then again, I don't really like him).

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, this is probably an end run and Teddy is going to play the majority of the game. If he's healthy enough to be your backup, he's healthy enough to start.

I'm sorry your team is being targeted, but the optics of it were bad and they had to do something. I would say that if it was my own team's starting QB (then again, I don't really like him).
Totally optics but hows that helping the problem? Face it our generation wants to help everyone and wants total control of everything. NFL doesn't want to offend anyone so they will do whatever the mob and media wants to make it go away. Either way why throw an innocent man to prison so to speak? I just don't like that shit. All I ask for ever is a good clean game with no BS but too late for that.

Just watching the dvr and Wilson gets smacked on a head first TD he's shaking his head but no stumble stopper. Berrios same thing dives and gets killed didn't get up right away but no stumble stopper. I guess the guy only watches one team.