• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins 2021 Pre-Season Game Week 3 @ Cincinnati Bengals

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last pre-season game before it all counts and all falls apart.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals are planning to play Burrow. They would have been better off picking another game. The Fins defense will be top 5 this year. There is a lot of talent and depth. Among the impact players CB Trint Williams is emerging as a quality addition to the team in coverage.
The Fins backup players could give the Bengals Oline problems with their pass rush from what I have seen in training camp.

The Fins Oline is progressing and getting ready for the regular season. Last week every Fins RB averaged over 4 yards a carry in addition to solid play from the QBs and receivers.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just preseason, but I think our defense has been pretty good this offseason. Offensive line didn't allow any sacks last week against Washington and only 5 hurries, and Washington has the best defensive line in the NFL. Miami is a good team. I just think you shouldn't discount how much the Bengals have improved depth and overall talent.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals are planning to play Burrow. They would have been better off picking another game. The Fins defense will be top 5 this year. There is a lot of talent and depth. Among the impact players CB Trint Williams is emerging as a quality addition to the team in coverage.
The Fins backup players could give the Bengals Oline problems with their pass rush from what I have seen in training camp.

The Fins Oline is progressing and getting ready for the regular season. Last week every Fins RB averaged over 4 yards a carry in addition to solid play from the QBs and receivers.
Miami has a good defense.
There will be some players trying to make a last-ditch effort to make the team.
Please don't kill Burrow!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just preseason, but I think our defense has been pretty good this offseason. Offensive line didn't allow any sacks last week against Washington and only 5 hurries, and Washington has the best defensive line in the NFL. Miami is a good team. I just think you shouldn't discount how much the Bengals have improved depth and overall talent.

The Bengals won't have to deal with many Fins starters on Sunday. The team will have a bunch of hungry guys trying to make the roster. The Fins have quality backups. I wouldn't expect the Bengals to hold the Fins sackless but we'll see.

I am sincerely glad your team's Oline improved. Burrow took a beating last year.